Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman
Montreal?!? That's a long way from here!!! What were you doing there? I lived in the Montreal area for most of my life before moving to Denver. What shop did you bring it to there (if you even remember )?
There's a pretty big crew from Cycleworld.com that was meeting there for the 4th of July weekend; most of them live in the northeast US so it's not too bad of a trip for them. 3 of us from CO met up with another guy from Texas in MO, then headed through Deals Gap before heading north to Toronto. We met up with a few more from the Cycleworld crew in Toronto, then headed over to Montreal. We never took it to a shop in Montreal. Luckily, some of the guys from Toronto trailered out, and they took my bike back to Toronto, and one of the guys rented a truck (he was driving out to Denver for a wedding like 2 weeks later) and brought it out then. I called in sick for the week, so I had to get back to Denver ASAP (it broke down the day before we were supposed to head back home). I ended up riding b!tch across the border to Burlington VT where I caught a flight back into town. Good thing my bro's a pilot- he hooked me up with a ticket for $100.
I really liked Montreal though, the bars there are top-notch! The Cuban cigars are a bonus too.