Thread: Spidi Penta Gloves.....

Spidi Penta Gloves.....

Just wanted to share my opinions of the Spidi Penta Gloves......

Costs a little more than some of the gloves out there around 260-270ish. but the feel, it's extremely comfortable and gives you a sense of securiy for your hands, even brand new, it feels completely broken in already. These are by far the best gloves in my opinion that I have owned. This is my second pair (sold last ones wth the bike.....stupid). Will be hard to go to another type of glove in the future....hahaha. Haven't gone down with either set I have owned but the top of the hand, it has a slider-like material that gives you peace of mind at least for your hands and wrist......

Taken from a website:
    • The Penta Racing Glove is the most technically advanced racing glove in the world
    • Designed for the utmost in protection
    • Constructed of Spidi’s “Super Fabric” and premium Italian top grain leather
    • Keramide, Supertech, carbon fiber, foam and felt inserts on the palm, side of hand and backhand offer maximum protection while allowing flexibility
    • Spidi’s exclusive ergonomic silicone based shock absorbing knuckle protection system
    • Multiple flex areas allow the hand to move freely and avoid fatigue
    • Air vents provide ventilation for comfort while acting as an added measure of protection
    • Dual Velcro wrist closure system
    • Full length gauntlet
    • Double density polyurethane protection is also used in the wrist areas for maximum support and shock absorption
    • Reflective Reflex area for safe night riding
    • Little Finger Ring Link Device, which allows the user to secure both pinky and ring fingers together to maximize support and protection in the event of a crash

Re: Spidi Penta Gloves.....

Those are pretty sweet - if you're a Power Ranger. Seriously though, nice gloves. The only thing I don't like is the clip for the ring/pinky finger.