Thread: Please Read: Weekly Rides & Events

Please Read: Weekly Rides & Events

Please Read This Entire Message

Weekly rides are officially back on.

I know many of you have been ridiing for weeks and even months already, but we wanted to try and kick-start the official weekly rides back into full-swing. These are a mostly reminders, plus a few changes from last year.

Details (times/locations) about the following can be found on the main website.

1. The official meeting point for Saturday & Sunday rides is the Conoco gas station in Morrison, just off C-470.

2. The meeting time for the weekly rides is 9:30 AM, leaving at 10:00 sharp. Remember to be fully fuelled before leaving.

3. Sunday rides are officially designated as the "Mellow Ride". Meeting time & place will be the same as the Saturday Ride (Morrison Conoco @ 9:30 AM). This ride is designed for those that want to enjoy the scenery, are bringing a passenger, or are new to riding. Of course if you want to tear it up, you still can - just let the rest of the group know your intentions, and leave a few minutes ahead of them.

4. [strike:97dade03c0]Monday night is Bike Night at Jillians - join us for special drink pricing, complimentary finger food, half price billiards and discounted bowling.[/strike:97dade03c0]

5. [strike:97dade03c0]Every other Tuesday is Ladies Night at Second Creek. This is something that SCR started last year. [/strike:97dade03c0]

6. For those of you that are interested, just a reminder that Wednesday nights is Test & Tune at Bandimere Speedway (1/4 mile dragstrip).

7. Wednesdays is Bike Night at the Breckeridge Brewery. Look, talk shop, eat, drink, or just hang-out.

8. [strike:97dade03c0]Thursday nights are motorcycles only at Second Creek.[/strike:97dade03c0]

Cheers & safe riding!

Wow..If my girlfriend doesnt break up with me by mid summer because of all the things to do then I'll marry her...lol
    Naughty Bits Taste Better Than Kibble'n Bits
    2006 HD Dyna Street Bob...flat black and 1500cc of pure hawtness