Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PMP Track Day INFO- CSC EXCLUSIVE!!!

Re: PMP Track Day INFO- CSC EXCLUSIVE!!!

Being my first track day racing just wanted to ask if you are limited to riding 1 bike or can you take 2 bikes and ride one bike for your first session and switch to a different bike for your next session?

Does anyone have extra space for a bike on/in their trailer? I'm not looking forward to loading/unloading my bike into the bed of my truck
    "That which does not kill you only postpones the inevitable."

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by counterfit zx10r View Post
    Being my first track day racing just wanted to ask if you are limited to riding 1 bike or can you take 2 bikes and ride one bike for your first session and switch to a different bike for your next session?
    Multiple bikes per rider are fine. They all have to meet the same safety requirements.

See you there~!

Scott

Got my full faced DOT/Snell helmet for the upcoming track day. Chasing down some boots right now (Alpenstars T3 or T7 in size 13 would be best ).

If I'm not able to find someone who'll share a trailer, we'll rent a U-Haul if we can find one and then can offer a position to another rider.

Looks like Rita'll be coming down as well (to watch of course)

Carl

Long Distance Gear Checklist 2002 Hayabusa - Now with 100,000+ miles!

Carl-

I have some boots that may work for you, but I won't be back in town until the 27th of June. They were David's (konichd) boots before he got his Sidi's and I later bought a pair of Alpinestars.They're not an expensive set but they would be fine for a track day. They are size 12 and here's what they look like. There yours for free if you want them.

Last edited by *GSXR~SNAIL*; Sat Jun 16th, 2007 at 04:33 PM.
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Quote Originally Posted by *GSXR~SNAIL* View Post
    Carl-

I have some boots that may work for you, but I won't be back in town until the 27th of June. They were David's (konichd) boots before he got his Sidi's and I later bought a pair of Alpinestars.They're not an expensive set but they would be fine for a track day. They are size 12 and here's what they look like. There yours for free if you want them.
    Excellent, thanks for the offer. I went down to Littleton for a pair of Alpenstar Tech 3's in size 13 Rita spotted on Craig's List (they're purple ). They fit real well and I rode with them on the way home. It works with the dual-sport bike too.

I don't think the size 12's would fit though although I did try the size 13 "Answers" I belive they're called and it was too large.

Carl

Long Distance Gear Checklist 2002 Hayabusa - Now with 100,000+ miles!

Cool...glad you found some nice purple ones..heh.

If anyone else is interested in them, they're all yours.
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."