Thread: question about bolt and washer i found...

Talking question about bolt and washer i found...

lol, well i was working on my bikes carbs and got everything together and started it and somthing went kerchunk click click etc. i took apart the side that houses the clutch and found a nut and washer, i was wondering if anyones got experience with a old bike like mine that could share some insight into what it might go too. its a 92 gsx600f katana. i have most of it apart and i should have it apart tomarrow and hopefully together tommarow too. thanks for any insight. oh heres my bike, i went for a ride yesterday and saturday, heres some pics. thanks
    Brat
    Last edited by Spiderman; Tue Apr 17th, 2007 at 05:21 PM. Reason: to prevent side-to-side scrolling

Re: question about bolt and washer i found...

Don't take this wrong but less pics of the bike and more of the nut and bolt would be helpful

go to bikebandit.com they got schematics you can look at
    If you don't like me I'll shave your cat, steal your extension cords, not limited to your multiple supply outlet adapters and raid your fridge. Please don't let this inhibit you from contacting me, just be mortified;-p

That's a sharp shade of purple. Say, I know this girl in the Springs and if it's purple, she's yours--at least for one date, ha.

strop trying to prostitute him out lol
    If you don't like me I'll shave your cat, steal your extension cords, not limited to your multiple supply outlet adapters and raid your fridge. Please don't let this inhibit you from contacting me, just be mortified;-p

Even if you find out where it goes, you're going to need to know the proper tightening torque so it doesn't come loose again. I would try to find the service manual for your model bike. Then start out looking throught the lower clutch adjustment sections, and transmission chapters. See if you can find the bolt in question.

You can also look at the fiche on bikebandit or faltoutmotorcycles.com to see if you can find where it goes.

I would start with the service manual.

hey my bikes purple blue green gold then it starts over again as you walk around the bike.... lol. weres she at? im divorced. lol. anyways heres a pic to show size next to my boost gauge.

i think it goes on the end of the starter. here above the clutch behind the uhh flywheel.
    top center left. hard to see i know its in my garage.