This is the deal - I was up flying today in the mountains, going down to Taos NM over La Veta Pass and by Alamosa, and then back to Centennial Airport via the town of Creede, then Westcliffe, and up behind Pikes Peak. I've never spent any time in the SW part of the state, but I have to tell you some of the areas I flew over today were absolutely amazing, and look like some sweet roads for a planned trip.

I'd like to do some kind of multi-day ride down there late-Juneish with a small group. This is not a ride for newbies, will involve a LOT of miles, and you better be prepared for varying weather; it's late June, which means sunshine, thunderstorms, and anything else that one might find in the altitude range from 6-14k feet. Because of the distance, this just isn't something that can be covered in one day or easily bailed on if you find you don't like it halfway through. You'll know after reading that if this is the ride for you.

So if this sounds like something you're interested in, post up for the first CSC multi-day Southwest Colorado (SoWeCo) ride! Looking for ideas on routes, as well as some small establishment we can take over for a night.