Thread: How to set the clock on a Bandit

How to set the clock on a Bandit

Okay finally did the trade; I traded my wife's 2000 GSX-R 600 for a 2003 Bandit 600. Since she is new I think this will be a great bike for het to learn on, with that said I would like everything to be right on this bike. I tried to mess around a little with it today but I can not figure out how to reset the dash clock on a 2003 Bandit. It's not like my ZX9R where you bring up the clock hold the rest button untill the clock flashes and then use the slect button to change the time. If anyone can tell me what the trick is I would really apperciate it.

Re: How to set the clock on a Bandit

On my 03 gsxr if you cycle to the clock and hold the bottom button down for about 5 secs it will start flashing adjust the time with the adjust button when done, click the bottom button again and it should work.
    2006 Kawasaki 636

on the bandit the it has two seperate gauges (one spedo two tach) the clock is on the tach side and the select button only seems to effect the menu on the spedo side (odm/trip1/trip2). Hope this give more info.

From another board, although it is consistent with the clock setting procedure on my old Suz DRZ and my Suz Volusia.

Setting the clock.... push select & reset at the same time for about 2-3 seconds.
    The minute display should flash then use the reset button to change the minutes
    Then press the select button to go to hours and use the reset button to change the hours
    Press the select button. Job done!!

Will try that thanks