Thread: Akrapovic Midpipe

Akrapovic Midpipe

Anyone know where I can get a midpipe for my 02 R1 Akra Slip-on Exhaust? I have the can but need the midpipe.

HELP! Thanks!
    Brian

Re: Akrapovic Midpipe

We would have to order it but its $195.95 Retail I could sell it to you for $178. I would need to call tomorrow to see which warehouse its coming out of for shipping. But let me know if you need it. It is the Akrapovic brand as well.

Re: Akrapovic Midpipe

With a little friendly talk I managed to snag a near new midpipe off ebay and it went on perfect. Looks and sounds awesome. I actually lost the auction the first time around (akra shorty slipon). I was just going to use the midpipe off of it. But messaged the winner directly and told him I'd buy the pipe if he didn't need it. Through a little to-do he didn't end up using it and it was the best condition part he got in the whole setup. I got it off him for 50 bucks. Thus through two deals I got a brand new akra pipe and nearly new akra midpipe for 250. Imagine my excitement. Patience was def key here but it paid off.

Thanks for the offer tho Jackel. I'll keep you in mind if I need anything else. Right now I'm looking for a deal on a DB windscreen for my 02 R1.