Thread: Pretty good weekend at IMI

Pretty good weekend at IMI

This weekend was looking pretty bad for IMI....but turned out to be pretty good overall despite a mishap out there.

Got a chance to meet a few different new people out there. Met at least 5 different new people, still waiting for newbie introductions on here....

Also got a chance to see a group of vespa's out there running. One scooter was actually pretty fast with a 250 motor stuffed into it. Was a crazy sight to see a group of vespa's

Re: Pretty good weekend at IMI

glad to hear you guys had fun. Now I know for sure you're faster then me slo being that you've spent so much time at the track you'd better be faster then me. Not to say that you weren't faster then me from the get go. I'm going to try and keep up with you when I get back in town. Need a few practice hours first though
    If you don't like me I'll shave your cat, steal your extension cords, not limited to your multiple supply outlet adapters and raid your fridge. Please don't let this inhibit you from contacting me, just be mortified;-p

Re: Pretty good weekend at IMI

Forgot to mention, met an ex-racer out there, he was riding a 20k dollar go-cart. Don't remember his name but he mentioned he knew Gene very well and used to use with him in the past. Nicest guy you could meet, walked right over to me, and asked if I wanted any pointers. Gave me a few tips but until I get used to the body positioning and head turning, it will slow me down a bit.

Gotta go slower to get faster!!!!