Thread: Giving TFOG a try... will keep ya posted.

Board Newbie

Giving TFOG a try... will keep ya posted.

Thanks for all the useful posts. I was impressed at seeing almost 100% of posts "praising" TFOG... I had been to Faye Myers and while it's an impressive facility, I wasn't that impressed w/their customer service, and the prices for service seemed high...

I have a bike that sadly has been sitting neglected for about a year... After reading the positive postes about TFOG, I contacted them. I talked to Scott (had emailed them and got an immediate response), and he gave me a very reasonable idea of the costs of getting it up and running, (cleaning the carbs, changing out all the fluids, new battery, etc) AND they are arranging a reasonably priced pick up of the bike too since I can't get it started and don't have a truck or trailer. :-) I'll let you know how it goes.... I haven't done any riding since I moved back here from FL and can't WAIT to get up into the hills. Hope to meet y'all on some rides in no time!

DenverSVS

(*For those of you who do your own work on your bikes, please respond to a question I posted in tech requesting advice for someone wanting to start learning to do some of the service myself.)

Board Newbie

THey rock

Thought I'd follow up. Picked the bike up from TFOG today. They are great!! Gave me an EXCELLENT rate... did the work quick... kudos!!

(BTW, just got a house, and am now moving & selling the bike ...check it out in the for sale section... 2002 Silver SVS)