So it seems to me that there are alot of people who wonder about certain things (UFO'S, THE MEANING OF LIFE, ETC).

Perhaps some are too shy to post. So I'm gonna do T's Question of the Week so that all of you Veteran's can chip in and teach via the internet. I will post the things that come to my mind as a newb. If I question it, perhaps others do as well. And maybe some great conversations will pursue to teach us all something.

Perhaps my questions can teach others as well, as the God's post the answers. And I know that plenty of you LOVE to teach. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION. If it enlightens one person, or you learn one thing, it's worth it. Right?

I have no problem being the retard-short bus chica of the club so here it goes:

QUESTION?:
Is it better, as a new rider, to put yourself in difficult, and possibly dangerous situations - high traffic areas, learning quick breaking (maybe the hard way), learning clutch, throttle, rain, snow, bad or grooved roads, wind, busy roads (santa fe)) in order to learn to be a better rider.

Is it better for newbs to learn the elements and the obstacles to overcome right up front. How do newbs get better?

OR

Would you all suggest a newb take it easy. Baby themselves for some (period of time (insert here), never ride in rain and wind. Never subject themselves to the likes of the Santa Fe madness or I-25 for that matter.

ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOME. This is a question I have personally, but maybe great input from the veterans will show us a few things.

T