Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the most memorable CSC club ride you’ve ever been on, and why?

in my momma's basement of the singel wide

Re: What's the most memorable CSC club ride you’ve ever been on, and why?

Um, the one I almost made, but Bash leaves on time so I missed it.
    the racing lawyer

Fighting on forums is like winning the Special Olympics!

MRA #442: NUM Marketing, SR-Tuning, Bashed Bikes, the former Morse Racing, Vanmar Racing, Michelin, Bijou Tattoo, the former 4-Play Motorsports, JDH Welding (aka Dallas).

Last year Mark (Denverbusa), Finnigan, the other Mark and I did a two night trip through the Black Canyon, over the Million Dollar Highway into Durango and back. I guess its a CSC ride because we had a thread for it on here even though Denverbusa and I were really the only "members". That was the best trip for me.
    2011 Ducati Multistrada 1200
    04 R1... it looked fast for a reason (gone)

That was a good ride, Doug, but last year, after the BBQ. canuck, Soze, King Nothing, and I went for a spin up deer creek and back down 285 for s***s and giggles. It was a short but fun ride. Jason, Doug and I all still had the Happy Tag on our new bikes.
    See, look, I know I'm homophobic, but not about gay guys. They don't bother me at all. It's straight guys who don't know their gay... they fuck my shit right up

in a trailer park, wearing a dirty wife beater.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    That was fun! Wasn't that the ride that it snowed on us in June. Fucking June and we are riding out of a snow storm! Sucked at the time, but still fun to think back upon.
    I remember riding with you freezing my ass of unable to pull in my clutch...That was one of the few rides with the CSC.

all of these rides sound like fun...well almost all of them. Wish I could have been there for many of them
    If you don't like me I'll shave your cat, steal your extension cords, not limited to your multiple supply outlet adapters and raid your fridge. Please don't let this inhibit you from contacting me, just be mortified;-p

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Meeting Harry Biker and Towneh at US 6/40/I-70 Dinosaur cut at 12:00 midnight. Riding three wide up I-70 through Idaho Springs and on west through the tunnel to Dillon. Three bikes cruising down the road in the middle of the night with massive candlepower headlamps ---- it made the road and it's surroundings look like high noon. And rolling at the upper end of the speed limit was way out there. They turned right to go to San Diego and I turned left to go to Buena Vista and we met a couple of months later. Good times
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    Damn... almost too many to name....

- Lolo's BBQ ride

That was kick ass that so many of you rode to my old house for that BBQ! Good times indeed!

2014 Ducati Hypermotard 821
    2015 HD FLHXS