Well Wahoo#1 is just about ready to roll again. My bro has gotten the plastics from Ebay and we have put it back together. Once it is painted it will look brand new...again it only had 1,700 miles on it when it went down. Anyway I fired it up today and drove it around the block. Runs like a champ or so I thought. As I came back towards my house it just died....just like the kill switch was turned on or something. I walked it to the driveway and it will crank but not fire. The fuel pump acts like it wants to fire up, but does not go through the whole pumping type noise it usually does. I also noticed the "FI" code on the gauge cluster and the red light blinking. I looked this up in the book and it just says that the vehicle will not start and it has to be taken into a dealership. Anyone hear know anything about diagnosing this or does it have to go to the damn dealer again. I am going to search the web, but thought someone here has run into this before. Again, there is plenty of juice, fuel in tank, and power, but I would presume the fuel pump is not sending fuel to the cylinders since it is not functioning??? HELP