Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Morrison start Sat 2 June - newb to CO looker for leader

Re: Morrison start Sat 2 June - newb to CO looker for leader

Dude I am so sorry you wrecked I hoe that you and that beautiful bike recover quickly.

PS
    Quote Originally Posted by kidicarus13 View Post
    Thanks for sweeping so no one gets left behind
    For the record I was the sweeper from the get go, and unfortunatly we (triumph guy and myself) mist the first stopping point and continued on to deckers. Quite frankly I was pretty pist because I thought that we where left behind and I was stuck going 20 mph for two f-ing hours. Fortunatly we ran into the guy on the gsxr 600 who told us every one was way behind us.
    You can ask the Tryumph guy how everything went down and he will tell you that I was more than patient and I offered to ride back home with him. So please from now on check the facts before you call someone out on a public forum.
    2000 gsxr 750

When did you get separated Chef? And I dont think he is calling you out...

Oh and Chris, you were going plenty fast, mountain roads aren't the place to show how quick you are anyways.
    Last edited by BlueDog; Sun Jun 3rd, 2007 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefQ
    For the record I was the sweeper from the get go, and unfortunatly we (triumph guy and myself) mist the first stopping point and continued on to deckers. Quite frankly I was pretty pist because I thought that we where left behind and I was stuck going 20 mph for two f-ing hours. Fortunatly we ran into the guy on the gsxr 600 who told us every one was way behind us.

You can ask the Tryumph guy how everything went down and he will tell you that I was more than patient and I offered to ride back home with him. So please from now on check the facts before you call someone out on a public forum.
    ChefQ... First off, I'm sorry you got held up on sweeping a slow pace, but that's part of being a sweeper. Secondly, I don't really understand the attitude.

BlueDog and myself had initially setup a group at Conoco for the people looking to learn new mountain roads. It wasn't a fast pace, and was made clear at the get go that it would be a slower ride. When it started getting late (9:20ish), we decided to define our crew and head out. We left out of Conoco with 7 people, and Blue ran sweeper. By the first stop - we had 25 or so guys with us as a bunch of groups merged, and it became a giant mess.

A number or riders joined up and left as the day progressed, and KidIc was simply pointing out that Blue did a good job sweeping our crew, and staying with the Triumph rider after he went down.

No one's trying to call out anyone.

I am not mad about going slow, Like I said in my post I was mad when I thought we were left behind, once the guy on the gsxr 600 (jeff) told me that we actually had left everyone else I then felt bad and was worried about him even getting home. As for being called out I am sorry if I took that out of context but thats how it look to me via computer emotions.
    2000 gsxr 750

To clear the air... I was sincere in my appreciation
    Thanks for sweeping so no one gets left behind
    "That which does not kill you only postpones the inevitable."

Kettle meet Pot. I am sorry I guess I should have not read into that as sarcasm.
    2000 gsxr 750

Despite our little mishap I had a blast. the route is always nice and it was a good group. Look forward to riding again soon.
    13 BMW F800GS, 01 Suzuki DRZ 400S
    "It's not about the destination. It's about the ride"
    www.colorado2wheels.com