Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lane Splitting - Tickets?

Wonderland, chasing the white rabbit.....

Re: Lane Splitting - Tickets?

one of many things that piss me off during rush hour is when people that are on the highway block the people that are merging onto the highway. When I used to live up north and took I25 to get home I would always see people blocking the HOV lane traffic that was merging back into I25. that fucking lane goes on and gradually merges yet people would leave their lane to block it. Some guy did that to me and I was fucking pissed! Not only did I have to slam on my brakes, but then when I tried to go around him, he went even further into the lane. I started yelling at him and he just sat there shaking his fat fucking head.

People like that piss me off, what difference does it make to you if someone still has another couple hundred yards to go before their lane actually ends and they can pass you by? Because you had to wait in traffic so everyone else does? fucking childish. Sometimes I wish I had a bb gun or a metal bat to get out and bash their fucking windows in. Everyone has this stupid mentality that they are above everyone else and that everyone is out to show them up.

people that either block merging traffic or those trying to exit the highway are just creating more problems and putting themselves and others at risk. Like someone said, there might be an emergency and someone needs to exit right away and can't wait their "turn" to get far enough ahead to exit legally, by pulling out infront of people you're risking alot more than getting some sick fucking revenge on those that are "cutting corners".

That's one of my concerns now that i'm pregnant, that something might happen or i'll go into labor and some asshole thinks that we're just trying to skip to the front of the line and put us and our baby in danger just to "keep us in check".

/rant
    ~ Mrs. Pissy Pants ~
    "Saw It, Wanted It, Had a Fit, Got it!"
    1998 Grand Cherokee ~ 4.5" lift on 33's
    The Poserific Mall Crawler
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    2001 Kawi ATV (Da dirty dirty-Sold) ~ 2006 GSXR 600 (Sold) ~ 1998 FZR 600 (Sold) Even the Jeep has been sold. feck.
    RIP Gene, 502

Find me on Facebook!

Whoa Suki.....you tell em babe!
    Silly Boys Gixxers Are For Girls!!!

To the friends that I have lost Bryan, Kris, Thor, Matt, Nick, and Gene you will never be forgotten! I love you!

myspace.com/gsxr_lover_t

Wonderland, chasing the white rabbit.....

lol, have I mentioned that I suffer from severe road rage?
    Last edited by Suki; Sat Jun 28th, 2008 at 01:26 AM.
    ~ Mrs. Pissy Pants ~
    "Saw It, Wanted It, Had a Fit, Got it!"
    1998 Grand Cherokee ~ 4.5" lift on 33's
    The Poserific Mall Crawler
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    2001 Kawi ATV (Da dirty dirty-Sold) ~ 2006 GSXR 600 (Sold) ~ 1998 FZR 600 (Sold) Even the Jeep has been sold. feck.
    RIP Gene, 502

Find me on Facebook!

<mental note: stay off the road when Suki is driving!>
    www.onthemarcphotography.com