Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Annual CSC BBQ! Sunday July 15th

Re: 2007 Annual CSC BBQ! Sunday July 15th

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post
    Oh, I am bringing a pretty nice butt and some jokes along with the wife
    What's that?? Did you say your wife is going to be the butt of your jokes???
    MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

On a side note: Went to a few parties a while back. They couple had a standing rule. Only couples (M/F, F/F) and single girls could show up. Man, those were some BBQs!!!

Sounds like everyone is planning a nice Q. That park is great for socials. Will there be an impromptu softball game?

Rider Workshop-USA

*Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

I'm bringing my usual duo of gloves and a baseball, as well as a football. If you're a lefty, you'll wanna make sure you bring your own glove.

Somebody bring a frisbee!
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

I've got the frisbee

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pilot View Post
    On a side note: Went to a few parties a while back. They couple had a standing rule. Only couples (M/F, F/F) and single girls could show up. Man, those were some BBQs!!!

Sounds like everyone is planning a nice Q. That park is great for socials. Will there be an impromptu softball game?
    Are you implying that the BBQ is gonna be a sausage fest?
    (I can invite some "working girls" I know, everyone just be sure to bring cash, there aren't any ATM's in the park and they don't take American Express.)

Also,
    The ballfields at Clement are usually booked solid, anyone have a volleyball rig?
    (I'm bringing a hackey sack.)
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sortarican View Post
    Are you implying that the BBQ is gonna be a sausage fest?
    (I can invite some "working girls" I know, everyone just be sure to bring cash, there aren't any ATM's in the park and they don't take American Express.)
    I thought the ladies were required to be at "the home" on Sundays--for family visits.

Rider Workshop-USA

New member here from Fort Fun. I was on the newb ride to Estes and Lyons last month. Looks like I'm eligible for the FOGs and I just started riding. I am planning to go to the BBQ. Chips and guac OK? I haven't seen anyone list that.
    Ciao

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter 64BonnieLass's Avatar

Sweetie, I would say bring whateva suits you. Just the fact that you want to contribute says tons about you.
    Just come and meet the clan. It's a really fun time and everyone is always so nice (except Suki and Mel..watch your ass on those two).
    Just come and have fun and meet us all. Walk up and introduce yourself and the rest is "butter".
    CSC picnic rocks. It's the one time of year that most of us in the club actually get together and have fun.
    Just come and you WILL HAVE FUN. I promise.
    I'm Terri on the Yellow SV so if all else fails ask for terri or Bonnielass. I will talk to you alllll day long and introduce you to whomever okay?
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    New member here from Fort Fun. I was on the newb ride to Estes and Lyons last month. Looks like I'm eligible for the FOGs and I just started riding. I am planning to go to the BBQ. Chips and guac OK? I haven't seen anyone list that.
    Hey, I remember you! I think...well, maybe...ha! Just a lil bit o'old-timers setting in.

Anyway, my kids and I are gonna be down at the Q as well, but no riding since I'm bringing the kidlets. If you wanna ride and need someone to haul your stuff, just lemme know (send me a PM) and I'll pack it up with the rest of the stuff.
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Oh by the way CanAM...and for the rest of you pervs out there...there will be NO SEX IN THE CHAMPAIGNE ROOM....NO BIKINIS, NO HO HO'S.

Now, when I FINALLY get my way with Cathy (mtnarilover), (or mel or suki or cat or ashli or linda or reanne or tamira or "Gina", or...shit the list goes on and on.....I say start the photographic journal.

The rest is up to you all.
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

Wonderland, chasing the white rabbit.....

why does everyone think i'm so mean? i have a good heart damnit! a fucking love filled heart that is oozing care bear goodness!!!!
    ~ Mrs. Pissy Pants ~
    "Saw It, Wanted It, Had a Fit, Got it!"
    1998 Grand Cherokee ~ 4.5" lift on 33's
    The Poserific Mall Crawler
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    2001 Kawi ATV (Da dirty dirty-Sold) ~ 2006 GSXR 600 (Sold) ~ 1998 FZR 600 (Sold) Even the Jeep has been sold. feck.
    RIP Gene, 502

Find me on Facebook!

Terri and Cathy, thanks for the warm welcome. Cathy, I think you led the group I was in for the newb ride? I think I can fit the food I'm bringing in the panniers. See you "guys" at the BBQ.
    Don
    Ciao

Gold Member Yearly Supporter McVaaahhh's Avatar

I hear that the Irish festival is going on at the park this weekend, should be definitely busy and fun. Bunch of drunk Irish fools around.
    '02 RC-51 - Street
    '05 Pitster Pro 125 - Pitbike madness

Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to kill everyone you meet.

"Motorcycles tell us a more useful truth: we are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride."
    ~Dave Karlotski

Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    why does everyone think i'm so mean? i have a good heart damnit! a fucking love filled heart that is oozing care bear goodness!!!!
    Oh Pooky Bear

2005 SV650S Street

lol, i was watching the news this morning on channel 2 and they were interviewing some guy from an irish restaraunt that's going to be there. and Chris Parente asked him for an Irish saying. So this guy ponders a moment, then looks into the camera and asks if the crack was good. bwahahahahaha, Chris Parente was like, what? ummm.. and the guy says something like "how was the crack last night?" and something like "where can you find the crack?". i was ROLLING in my bed laughing, and then he said that means "fun". ahh silly irish men!
    ~ Mrs. Pissy Pants ~
    2001 Kawi ATV (Da dirty dirty-Sold) ~ 2006 GSXR 600 (Sold) ~ 1998 FZR 600 (Sold) Even the Jeep has been sold. feck.
    RIP Gene, 502

Find me on Facebook!

AKA "Devaclis"

haha Chris is funny as hell. I will have my Irish Sweetie there so it will be double the fun!!!
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

i wonder if i can get alan to wear one of those kilts/skirts. he has damn sexy legs! :yum:
    ~ Mrs. Pissy Pants ~
    RIP Gene, 502

Find me on Facebook!

Do we have pavilion reserved or is anyone planning to get there early to stake a claim to one?

With the Irish fest it's going to be even tougher to get a spot.

Also,
    U2 cover band at the Irish fest tonight.
    $5 or 2-4-1 if you say the magic work 'Chris Parente'.
    (Well technically two words.)
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

No way in hell is a last name of 'Parente' Irish.
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja View Post
    No way in hell is a last name of 'Parente' Irish.
    Well he looks like a leprechaun.

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

So we can say 'the short guy told me the TIX R 2 4 1'
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Yo Bob... You should add a poll to this, just to see what the aprox. attendance is going to be.

1.) Attending
    2.) Not Attending
    3.) Still unsure

Something like that maybe. I'm thinking we're gonna have a killer turnout, since Sunday is supposed to be amazing weather.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

now with bi-turbo goodness Site Admin Mel's Avatar

what about attending with guests? How can the poll account for that?
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

I'll be there with a yungin. And I'm coming from Aurora and Arvada so if ya need su'in brought..
    Last edited by Jmetz; Fri Jul 13th, 2007 at 11:51 AM.