View Poll Results: What did Miladin do?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Was unable to get up and thought he needed medical help

4 26.67%
  • Knew he could lay there until a RED FLAG would stop the race

11 73.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How smart is Miladin? (and does he have any ethics?)

Re: How smart is Miladin? (and does he have any ethics?)

I don't understand what my riding ability or where I've ridden has to do with this(how do you know I've only ridden IMI anyway?) What I do understand is how the body reacts to traumatic circumstances. The best riders have crashed too many times to count and everytime it takes just a little less time to recover from disorientation. If you watch the crash again (have you?) Mladin was clearly out of it laying on the ground but quickly regathered himself (you can see it happen) and waited for the red flag.

I didn't mean to offend any racers, I should have said "I know you are fast as hell and I'm not but top level riders are on a level beyond what anyone here can understand, including me" I was just expressing my interpretation of the Mladin incedent and HRC25 made me out to think that highsiding at 120 was no big deal for guys like Mladin and it bugged me.
    2013 ZX-14R
    2006 CB919

in my momma's basement of the singel wide

So there I was in Hastings, lowsided (probably the difference) at over 100 or so... Laid in the dirt face down for quite a while after a long slide. No red flag, damnit. And I burned through my suit and my elbow was kinda bleeding. But hey, I'm just a lowly MRA racer with no opinion.
    the racing lawyer

Fighting on forums is like winning the Special Olympics!

MRA #442: NUM Marketing, SR-Tuning, Bashed Bikes, the former Morse Racing, Vanmar Racing, Michelin, Bijou Tattoo, the former 4-Play Motorsports, JDH Welding (aka Dallas).

Quote Originally Posted by mushin_man39 View Post
    So there I was in Hastings, lowsided (probably the difference) at over 100 or so... Laid in the dirt face down for quite a while after a long slide. No red flag, damnit. And I burned through my suit and my elbow was kinda bleeding. But hey, I'm just a lowly MRA racer with no opinion.
    You have one on this site
    2013 ZX-14R
    2006 CB919