Thread: Go get em!

Go get em!

Guess the cops didn't meet the quota for that weekend and needed a lil' extra something! I eventually mocked the cop to where he finally left. The pic showing speed didnt' show up right for some reason cause they were registering in the 130's and I snapped the pic when it said 133. Like his license plate frame?????

Account Deactivated at users request Scarlet's Avatar

Re: Go get em!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dirty
    I eventually mocked the cop to where he finally left.

Guess the cops didn't meet the quota for that weekend and needed a lil' extra something! I eventually mocked the cop to where he finally left. The pic showing speed didnt' show up right for some reason cause they were registering in the 130's and I snapped the pic when it said 133. Like his license plate frame?????
    Way to alienate the guy that writes the tickets, stud. Definately smart thinking.
    dave.
    "Helping motorcycles live up to their potential."
    www.STMSuspension.com

wow, and the sense of humor goes right out the window............. I dunno but you are more than welcome to give the guy head to win his favor. I'm not kissin' up to some Fountain cop, that's the only time I'll be in his jurisdiction and most every person who's had a run-in w/ a fountain cop would think just about the same.

Guess the cops didn't meet the quota for that weekend and needed a lil' extra something! I eventually mocked the cop to where he finally left.
    If you really mocked him enough drive him away, then you are a total jackass. Plenty of cops show up at the MRA races to clock speeds of the racers, and we all like it quite a bit. The better opinion cops have of riders, the better it is for all of us. I'll personally run YOU off if you try that crap at an MRA race.
    Alex
    MRA #68
    http://www.3dstickfight.com/racing/
    Racing Performance Services, Racer Supply Co., Morse Racing Products
    ”Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature nor do the children of humankind as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."
    -- Helen Keller

CSC co-founder
    Does any of you...

Think he was out there just having fun - OR - was he out there PRACTICING WITH HIS RADAR & GETTING BETTER AT GETTING MOTORCYCLES??????????

Just a little thought??

Dietrich
    PHX, AZ

Could be he was just there for security purposes, and got a little bored...

He'd have been on track property, I doubt he was just coincidentally there clocking bikes for fun. Besides, they get plenty of practice with that at the end of the day when all the dipshits leave doing a buck ten down I-25.

OH come on alex, it wasn't rude mocking. It was more like, "Go get em!", "Getting more practice?". Plus out of the 15 people swarmed around the guy, I was the nicest ;-) He just moved down the gate and went back to patrolling the parking lot anyways. Plus Fountain cops are just as bad and sometimes worst than the boulder cops you guys talk about. Home of the 1-3 over ticket. He's a big boy (literally), I'm sure I or the other people didn't hurt his feelings too much.