Thread: Lowes Truck Driver Busted With Hooker

Lowes Truck Driver Busted With Hooker

http://www.break.com/index/lowes-tru...h-hooker2.html

I found this rather amusing. Once again someone proves that they have absolutely zero game and have to go out and pay for it. And he's got a wife and kids. So check this. Not only did he get busted for picking up a prositute. Not only did he get sent down town and get a rap sheet. Not only will he be out money to get this taken of, he just also got dinged for $100 to pork some rhino that split when it all went down.

Dude also probably lost his gig at Lowe's which has made it 10 times worse. The dude could have went home and rubbed one out, or better yet got his "own" wife to help him take care of some business, but instead he decides to drop $100 on coin on a hooker that earns him a go straight to jail card.

"The guys busted on the "To Catch A Predator" series on MSNBC think that you're stupid and reckless, and can't believe you made this move."

WAR! slumpbusters

HAHA!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Re: Lowes Truck Driver Busted With Hooker

I'm not defending the whore soliciting idiot, but the dude with the video cam will probably get his ass shot one of these days. We all know someone will put a bullet in somebody for a lot less.

Dissconected from this world

That was just funny as hell

He has been threatened, I knew him when I worked at an art supply store and he was in high school and had a screenprinting business out of his garage. He was always a bit "out there". He got indicted by the DA and all sorts of stuff last year for setting up "johns", the charges were later dismissed. He has turned John.tv into a business.

Account Deactivated at users request DARK ANGEL's Avatar

that dude is tarded....got a wife 3 kids.... hope she saw this vid.

LOL, must be pretty desperate... that "whore" was just nasty!!

No wonder it took 3 extra damn hours for my washing machine to get here
    "Every Crotch is a Rocket" HDAVE

'09 Suzuki SV650
    '07 Honda CBR 600RR
    '14 1875 watt Conair

MRA#522

is there a reason that it took 3 tow trucks to tow 1 lowes truck hahah

Busted is right..

The dude from cheaters got stabbed how long before something happens to this guy?
    "If you love something, let it go... If it comes back to you, you've just high sided!"

'01 GSXR 750~Scorpion Exhaust~Carbon rear wheel cover, chain guard, intake, mirrors and signals~Targa Windscreen

He has been doing it for about 10-12 years, although he has become more aggressive in recent years.

John's gonna get his ass kicked, or worse, doing what he's doing. Not that I condone porking the cow in the rear (of the truck).
    Jeff in Littleton
    '02 Blackbird
    '98 Sports racer

It only goes to show Ya, No Matter How FAT, DISGUSTING, REPULSIVE, or DISEASE ridden the Troll is , Some Guy WILL DO HER

Nasty

At my old Job....Mountain States Bank (Colfax and Gilpin). I use to sit in the corner office and watch the prostitution Stings go down.
    It was amazing the ammount of guys that would get busted in there WORK trucks.

Fucking retards
    http://www.rapidfirebunker.com
    $15 FFL TRANSFERS. $15 Private Transfers
    Emergency Preparedness Store, Survival BULK Food, knives, Guns, Ammo, FREEDOM