Thread: Pueblo Hotels?

Question Pueblo Hotels?

Anyone know of a cheapish hotel in Pueblo that isn't a total dive? Looks like I'll be driving down Saturday afternoon July 28 for the CSC trackday on Sunday. Don't really want to spend $130+ at the Mariott, but don't want to stay in a dirty skanky dive either. I can search Travelocity and Priceline like anyone else, but maybe someone has some sekret local knowledge?

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Re: Pueblo Hotels?

You beat me to this: I just got this message from Earlene at the track!

I contacted the (Ramada/Hampton-Their in the process of changing to the Ramada Inn). Heather- the manager is setting aside a group of rooms at a very reduced rate of $74.00 per room. Motel 6 wants $68.00 so getting a great room at that price, at this time of year is a great deal. Anyone wanting a room needs to call the Ramada at 719-544-4700 and tell them they are with the Colorado Sportsbike Club racing at PMI and they will get the great rate.

What! No camping! Aw man...

Carl

Long Distance Gear Checklist 2002 Hayabusa - Now with 100,000+ miles!

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

There is another event the 28th at the track, so we are not really invited until the 29th...

Quote Originally Posted by RYBO View Post
    There is another event the 28th at the track, so we are not really invited until the 29th...
    In the spirit of checking my options, what time does PMP open, what time is the class and what time should we be there and ready to go?

Carl

Long Distance Gear Checklist 2002 Hayabusa - Now with 100,000+ miles!

We always stay at the Hampton Inn (now Ramada) that Scott mentioned above because of the rate they give MRA members. (FYI; It's changing from a Hampton Inn to a Ramada because their lease expired, and Hampton Inns are owned by Hilton, and Hilton is getting rid of all of the properties that have rooms with door to the outside.) The management is the same but the computer systems are different, But they give the same good rate to anyone going to PMP, and it's a quick jaunt to the track.

I thought you could camp at PMP? At my age I need a real bed, shower, and breakfast, so I've never camped at any track, so I can't really offer any info about that. But I thought there was camping?

Yes. I have made a special rate with the Ramada Inn at exit 102. (formally the Hampton Inn). They have set aside a block of rooms but please call early to reserve as all the hotels in Pueblo fill up very fast this time of year. The room rate is $74.00 if you mention your attending the CSC event at PMI. VERY nice rooms and great security for your outside trailers, etc.

The number is 719-544-4700.

If you need any help just call me at 719-240-4132. Thanks so much !

Ene

There is an event the 28th but, if you want to camp out the evening before you are more than welcome BUT please plan on arriving after 4:00pm. Out of respect for the track users that day, they would not appreciate a lot of folks coming across the intersection while they are still holding their event. They are a small car club but still, they have paid for the track the 28th. So, if you want to camp that is great just give the others a little respect. Thanks so much.

Ene

Just got my reservation made at the Ramada......for the $74.00 price. See you all there.

I'm Ashli with an I bitches AshliRider44's Avatar
    Never Ever Land or Trackside/Pitside Helping/Cheering On #33 or in our new home!

The Super 8 isn't that bad. We've stayed there many times for races and its decently priced and super close to the track.
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty

Watch Out for us Gene, We Will See You Again

we stayed at the wingate last weekend and i think it was $95 and SUPER NICE...big rooms and comfy beds and good free breakfast
    ~MR. PISSY PANTS~
    R . I . P. Gene, you will be missed!

01 Dakota (Yama-hauler)
    00 WR-400 (da da dirty dirty)
    06 GSXR 6 (street toy)
    06 KLX 110 (play toy)
    02 Kawi Quad (play toy #2) maybe for sale...anyone interested??

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

<--and yes i think this is a Texas flag Well, at least i THOUGHT it was, until peanut took it away...dam you peanut, DAMMMMM YOUUUU!!!!!

Was just down there Monday night with Nick. We rocked the Motel6 on US Highway 50 in Pueblo for $37.95 bucks a night. Just make sure you walk up as one person, otherwise they'll charge you 8 bucks extra for the second dude.

Definitely not the best, but it has a bed and a shower. All I need. Make sure you hit the one a 1/4 mile up the road on US 50, and not the one on the frontage road at the exit ramp (Elizabeth Street). That one is $45 a night.

Sorry, but I'm a cheapie - $74 is too rich for my blood for a few hours of snoozin' and a hot shower.

Mrs. rforsythe Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by friscokidd View Post
    we stayed at the wingate last weekend and i think it was $95 and SUPER NICE...big rooms and comfy beds and good free breakfast
    I agree with Frisco - We have stayed at SEVERAL hotels in Pueblo. The Wingate is our favorite. They also give discounts for MRA members. They also have a kick ass breakfast that is open early enough for you to be at the track in plenty of time. (A lot do not open breakfast in time)

The Internet works there too, which is a plus.

Amos Bronson Alcott