Well I know many of you know about this fund raiser I have been talking about. It was started in effort to get some money for the Chadwicks.....that is still the #1 priority for this event. Depending on the success we can do this as many times as you want and can then give the proceeds where needed (more info to come on this).....Anyway I am planning this for June 12th. However I will need some help to make this BIG!! I have been talking with people from work and they think it will be cool, but to make it work here is what we NEED:
1) I will need help with this--people to help wash cars and bikes for a few hours, people to help make and hold signs on the road
2) Looking for some people of the female gender to help out....proven fact it brings in more customers As I stated before the boys baseball team from the local highschool made like $150, the girls volleyball team made like $350 in a few hours.
3) Need bikes, cars, etc.....to come and line up.....this is an attractant just for people to come in and see what is going on.
4) Thinking about selling sodas and hotdogs as well.....can make lots doing this too.

Probably start around 8am or 9am....most of the customers come from teh bank that shares a drive with us....they are open until 12pm I think. So I want to make this happen but will need help in doing so. If I don't get a good response and we dont' have a lot of activity I am not going to do it. This can really make some money and is easy as HELL to do....lets make it happen CSC!! I am going to be marketing it on our sign during next week and putting up signs at the bank and local businesses to get customer interest....but we need Bikes there (kind of like a mini show)

I will also need people to bring towels for drying ect.... We will have a vaccuum and can vacuum out the cars as well...this does well and people pay ya that much more for a quick vacuum job. We have the car wash type vacuum too so its easy.
Let me know who is going to help and what ya can bring please......more details to come