Ok, this idea was born out of another thread... I'm thinking of hosting a little party for all of you fellow Superhawk owners, to do some "required" and "really desirable" items. Some ideas:

- Sync the carbs and do quick clean on them (no removal)
- Adjust TPS
- Remove your PAIR crap, if not already done
- Install +4deg advancer
- New fork oil and seals
- Drop forks ~5mm and adjust suspension
- General once-over of the maintenence stuff
- Change oil? (Depends on if ya need it)
- Check over the bike, tighten loose stuff, lube cables, etc.
- Anything else you've been putting off, I can help with

I've done a lot on these bikes and am happy to help anyone who owns one of these get more out of the bike. Honda did a great job on them but there is some unused potential. We won't be jetting them (honestly, there is one man in the state who you should let do this - Bart at TK) but I can guide you through the rest.

Carb sync'ing and TPS adjustments are free to do, as is the PAIR removal and fork drop/adjustment. The advancer would set you back the cost of the part ($45 or so retail, looking into discounts on these) as well as a right side gasket and new coolant. I'm waiting on quantity discount pricing from Ron Ayers on this stuff, it should be pretty cheap. Fork oil will cost you ... fork oil. Under $10, plus probably about $15 for a seal kit. An oil change is an oil change, I'm sure Gramps over at CarQuest can get us some Silkolene 10w40 Semi-Syn oil and good filters at a good price. And if you have other parts you're waiting to install, bring 'em over.

I'm thinking of doing this sometime in July, maybe around the middle of the month. I might ask for a small donation from whoever comes, to defray my cost of cleaners, gasket maker, etc, plus whatever you "purchase" to install on your bike. But, I can guarantee you that your Superhawk will run great when we're done. I've done this stuff on mine and it's definitely worth the afternoon you'll spend drinking beer and wrenching.

If interested, just reply here and let me know. We can go from there...