Thread: Just wanted to say thanks and good riding to all that rode out of MoCo this AM.

Just wanted to say thanks and good riding to all that rode out of MoCo this AM.

We had a good size group show up this morning for the ride. No mishaps and everyone rode at their pace--which was a pretty good clip. A fine group of riders for sure.

I'd say the best part of the day was... Foxton, er, Conifer Mtn, uh, the Buck Snort, uhm, AM social Echo Lake Lodge, well,... Hell! The whole day! Especially the ride over Granola Pass, HA. Dirty, dirty biker boyz! I heard somebody say that we were hitting 80+ on the dirt roads. Of course my speedo never went over the posted limit.
    MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

Re: Just wanted to say thanks and good riding to all that rode out of MoCo this AM.

It was tons of fun and a special thanks to everyone who helped push start my dumb ass!

Re: Just wanted to say thanks and good riding to all that rode out of MoCo this AM.

We always knew you were a push-over, ha.
    MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

A most excellent trip. Thanks for setting it up. 115 turns in 11 miles...tight. No, really, you wanna talk about 5-10mph switch backs. LoL. Broke my license plate holder during that trip. Mounts to the swing arm under neath the tail. There's a spring that keeps it up right and tight up against the undertail. Needless to say the spring broke so I must have been working the suspension that day. sweeet. No wrecks and no tickets also makes for a good day. ERiC
    "Do you have a staring problem?"
    "No, I have no problem staring."

Bike History:

I was behind you a couple of times on the ride and would've told you it was broken but I thought it was one of these...
    http://www.mannsmotorsports.com/fastags/
    ...sorry.
    "That which does not kill you only postpones the inevitable."

Damn, I guess I missed 2 rides out of MoCo this morning! :P I have a write-up about our day in the Sunday, aug 26th thread. I'm glad that you had a good time.

------------------------
    Student Driver Racing / My Little Pony Racing
    Aerobics instructor seeks optical illusion...#502, baby

Yeah... thanks for organizing the ride Pilot. Fun roads, good people.
    2011 Ducati Multistrada 1200
    04 R1... it looked fast for a reason (gone)