As many of you may still be wondering just what the class may be like, I took a peak at the web and found this (please note that I did not attempt to edit/cut/paste anything within the article. As such, it may appear a bit disjointed--photo missing-- throughout the text) :

From WebBikeWorld (WBW is an excellent resource for motorcycling and all of its aspects):

Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic

Lee Parks' Motorcycle Training Course:
The Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic
by Rick K. for webBikeWorld.com
My "Aha!" moment came about half-way through the afternoon cornering exercises.
I was fighting the Ducati around the tight oval, trying not to flatten the cones while wrestling for control of the handlebars. It felt like a cage match with The Great Khali, and I suddenly realized that I didn't know as much as I thought. Wasn't it just yesterday that I smugly considered myself Mr. Smooth, thinking that only Nimrods would learn anything from riding around in a parking lot?
It's not easy to overcome the ego that motorcycle riders develop with experience. That ego creates an immediate skepticism for anything presented in a classroom, with mutterings of "It's all theory" and "I know better".
But something from the morning class kept bouncing back and forth across the synapses of my little gray cells. "Relax and the bike will do the rest" -- yes, that was it! I could relate to this Zen-like concept, and since the decades of experience weren't helping very much, it was worth a try.
The inner voice finally talked my hands out of their death grip. I relaxed everything north of my hips. And guess what? Lo and behold, the bike waltzed around the tight corners, just like they said.
Next time, I'll pay closer attention in class.
The Total Control clinic has many things to offer, but the moment that I learned to relax my body stands out as a dramatic reason why there's no such thing as too much training when it comes to motorcycle riding. I had never realized how much I was fighting the bike -- a bad habit that was probably caused by some deeply rooted fear.
Maybe it was fear of the unknown -- after all, we motorcyclists don't often get the opportunity for guided riding sessions at the limit; the limit, that is, of our machines and our minds. That experience helps populate the rider's database with the do's and don'ts which are then used to make the riding experience safer and more enjoyable.
It's actually rather embarrassing to think you know a thing or two or more about riding a motorcycle, only to find yourself flummoxed by a couple of 40-foot circles pasted to a college campus parking lot. But that's what it's all about, and the Total Control instructors provide plenty of feedback -- in private, thank you -- to help each student become a better and, hopefully, a safer rider.

You won't learn how to do this in the ERC! David on his V-Max.

Lee Parks started the Total Control motorcycle training courses after discovering the huge pent-up demand for more advanced knowledge subsequent to the release of his book "Total Control: High-Performance Street Riding Techniques" (wBW review). The book, first published in 2003, has become the #2 best-selling motorcycle riding instruction book in the U.S.A., second only to David Hough's classic "Proficient Motorcycling" (wBW review).
The Total Control Advanced Riding Clinics are designed to be a bridge between the Motorcycle Safety Foundation's ERC (Experienced Rider Course or "RiderCourse", as it's named by MSF) and a track day. I've taken both the MSF Basic Rider Course (aka "RiderCourse") and the ERC, and the Total Control clinic is a logical next step that builds on a rider's MSF knowledge.
I'm actually scheduled to take the ERC again in June, motivated by the discount offered by my motorcycle insurance provider. It's been over 5 years since I last took the ERC, and surely the course has been updated by now. So this will be a fresh opportunity to compare the two.
Just by coincidence, an ERC course was taking place on the other side of the parking lot during our Total Control clinic. I caught the riders staring at us over the fence on more than one occasion -- was that jealousy I detected in their eyes? After all, while we were having loads of fun learning how to scrape metal parts from the nether regions across the parking lot, they were plowing through what appeared to be some pretty tame exercises in comparison.
Don't get me wrong -- I'm a big believer in MSF training. I'd been riding for 20+ years before I took the beginner course in Florida as a fast-track method to a Class M license after moving there. That course made me quickly realize how much I didn't know about motorcycling for the past two decades. How I ever survived is beyond me... I've tried to take at least one advanced motorcycle training course each year ever since.
The Total Control clinics aren't affiliated with MSF and, unfortunately, insurance companies don't offer a discount for successful completion. But they should, because the Total Control format provides way more than the ERC, with about a third of the day in the classroom and the rest of the time spent out on the range, practicing what's preached.