The CSC has been wanting to be a major player in a charity event locally, and it's here! In case you're not aware of this thing yet, Racing 2 Save Lives is happening in a week and a half at Second Creek Raceway from June 21-25. We're having a week-long endurance race, to raise money for five children's charities. Rather than re-quote everything I'll put the URL to our website here, so that you can read about it:

http://www.racing2savelives.org

How does this involve you? WE NEED VOLUNTEERS! There is now a signup form on the site (click the 'I want to Volunteer' link), if you can spare a morning, an afternoon, or even an entire day, please sign up! We need people there to help us run this event safely and properly, so that we can meet our goal of $250,000 raised towards the charities. As an added bonus, all volunteers will receive a free T-shirt commemorating the event, and a free pass to the Friday night party at Second Creek (food, music, and a screening of "Faster"!). Plus you'll be helping out some kids who really need it.

Please go sign up now! A lot of you had already expressed interest on this board previously - now I need you all to actually go sign up, so that I know when you can all be there.

Thanks!!