Hi all,

I'm not sure I have everyones e-mail who volunteered to help out tomorrow, so I'm posting this up here as well. If you have some free time and want to help out that would be outstanding and I'll personally buy you lunch for your assistance! (what's better than free lunch?)

Just wanted to say thank you in advance for all the help you're going to provide during the day tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

As a general plan let's please plan to meet all together at 7:15 before the riders meeting. That way as things get hopping we can all be ready to go.

As a bare minimumn I'm going to need:

1. Someone to man the gate once the track goes hot to prevent cars from crossing the track
2. Someone to run flags, keep track of time and flag the sessions (I can teach you how to do this)
3. Someone to watch the track entrance and keep it from being a "free for all"
4. a floater to fill in with "other duties as assigned"

I'm sure other jobs will erupt as the day goes on. At this point I have a number of photographers who want to be part of the day as well and I'm going to double task them with watching some of the critical corners along with taking some pictures.

I'm looking forward to this. See you tomorrow AM.

Scott