Thread: CSC trackday helpers

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

CSC trackday helpers

Hi all,

I'm not sure I have everyones e-mail who volunteered to help out tomorrow, so I'm posting this up here as well. If you have some free time and want to help out that would be outstanding and I'll personally buy you lunch for your assistance! (what's better than free lunch?)

Just wanted to say thank you in advance for all the help you're going to provide during the day tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

As a general plan let's please plan to meet all together at 7:15 before the riders meeting. That way as things get hopping we can all be ready to go.

As a bare minimumn I'm going to need:

1. Someone to man the gate once the track goes hot to prevent cars from crossing the track
    2. Someone to run flags, keep track of time and flag the sessions (I can teach you how to do this)
    3. Someone to watch the track entrance and keep it from being a "free for all"
    4. a floater to fill in with "other duties as assigned"

I'm sure other jobs will erupt as the day goes on. At this point I have a number of photographers who want to be part of the day as well and I'm going to double task them with watching some of the critical corners along with taking some pictures.

I'm looking forward to this. See you tomorrow AM.

Scott

Re: CSC trackday helpers

Scott, I don't know how much either I or my "Tuna Boat" (as someone once put it) can physically handle on the track, so I'll be keeping my laps within reason. I'll see you there and hope to help out a bit where I can.

Man, your up mighty early cracking those mental eggs. Gotta go now, MC class starts in one hour...
    MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

Rita might be interested in helping out. She said something about it but she's a total noob too so easy stuff

I'm working on a server transition this morning but I'm generally up this early anyway if nothing else, I pop over to the gym before all the yuppies get there

Carl

Long Distance Gear Checklist 2002 Hayabusa - Now with 100,000+ miles!

Why in all of God's green goodness are the three of you awake at 6:40am on a SATURDAY!?

---posting from the wireless internet at the glorious Ramada here in Pueblo. stoked.

Yea, just rub it in that you wont have to wake up at 4:00 to head down

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    Why in all of God's green goodness are the three of you awake at 6:40am on a SATURDAY!?

---posting from the wireless internet at the glorious Ramada here in Pueblo. stoked.
    I had two servers to transition from IBM to HP management and I'm generally up at around that time anyway. I usually head over to the gym but this morning I didn't get over there until about 8:30. By 9:30 the place was packed. I got most of my routine done but not all.

Carl

Long Distance Gear Checklist 2002 Hayabusa - Now with 100,000+ miles!

Thanks to all that volunteered. Made things run very smooth! Special recognition to Terri's bladder for it's selfless sacrifice.

You guys are the BEST!

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter 64BonnieLass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    Thanks to all that volunteered. Made things run very smooth! Special recognition to Terri's bladder for it's selfless sacrifice.

You guys are the BEST!
    Too Pee or not to pee . I promise I'm coming back as a man in my next life.

Sure was a blast watching everyone wrench the throttle on the straight. I had a wonderful time. Now I'm going to go lay in a bottle of Jergens lotion. (I'm a lil pink)
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

Thanks to everyone that helped. It was a great day!