Thread: Police Crack down in Denver

I brought all my shoes and all my glasses so I would have them

Police Crack down in Denver

watch this video on NEWS4Colorado.com and you should check it! Head to http://kcnc.dayport.com/launcher/2577/ to check it out.

Thought some of you might want to see this...probably pertains to bikes too...check out where they are racing.
    ~Travis~
    It's okay...I'm a Doctor.
    Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
    Everybody on CSC knows everything
    2003 GSX-R600 - Former Love
    2003 Kawasaki ZX6R - Former Love
    1999 Suzuki TL1000R - Former Love
    2004 DRZ400E - New Dirty
    2002 KFX 650 - Quad

CSC co-founder
    STOP THAT BILL/LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the bill they are discussing on-line is passed motorcycles will be getting confiscated for speeding. I will guarantee it!!!!!

I recommend getting together to stop it!

Good Luck!!!!!
    D
    PHX, AZ

I brought all my shoes and all my glasses so I would have them
    Do the cops honesly think that someone would rather spend $30 bucks to go out to Bandimere??? Streets and canyons are free, may not be as safe as the track, but not all of us can afford the track. I'm not a street racer, and never will be, but i love to go fast.
    ~Travis~
    It's okay...I'm a Doctor.
    Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
    Everybody on CSC knows everything
    2003 GSX-R600 - Former Love
    2003 Kawasaki ZX6R - Former Love
    1999 Suzuki TL1000R - Former Love
    2004 DRZ400E - New Dirty
    2002 KFX 650 - Quad

Take your car? Thats a bit harsh. What ever why do i help fight for freedom anymore?
    Proud Sponsor/pit crew to: -PUCK-MRA #719
    R.I.P 502

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin
    that is the dumbest thing I have EVER heard... good lord ppl... street racing has been around since the fucking car was made! That dumb bitch has NO clue...
    Newton

Quote Originally Posted by Tjosifek
    Do the cops honesly think that someone would rather spend $30 bucks to go out to Bandimere??? Streets and canyons are free, may not be as safe as the track, but not all of us can afford the track. I'm not a street racer, and never will be, but i love to go fast.
    $30 or lose your car. Yeah, I'm guessing that's their thinking.

Yeah cuz every adult I know NEVER raced their muscle cars in the 60's. Buncha hypocrites (spelling sucks on NyQuil). If you've ever driven, you've done "comparative driving" at least once. Only after Fast and Furious, and the need for the media to do stories on pop culture has anyone given two sh*ts about racing. I used to race my 65 GTO 2 nights a week up highway 1 in CA, the only cars that got busted were ricers, after FF came out, races would get shut down in 20 minutes. just sucks...
    You can sleep in your car but you can't race a house.
    I call my engine bay "The Ranch", cuz that's where my 172 horses live.

'01 sv650s Blk hotbodites full fairing.

We definitely need to do whatever we can to stop that BS bill that lady wants. There are tough laws on the books already, use them.

Also did you hear the part before the main story about the 12 year old boy from Nebraska stranded at the bus depot? lol
    LCpl. USMC (Ret.)
    '01 VTR1000F (red)

War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength

I'm a Roughneck on a drilling rig. It's kinda of a hard job.

NewYork is already has this law

In my recent Mustang and Fast Ford Magazine they have an article on street racing in NY and how serious people take it. (10 sec cars etc.) In NY apparently if they get 'caught' racing you lose your car right then and there!! (no 2nd chance)

I agree this law is B.S. if you get two three four DUI's your car isn't even taken from you!!!

It is nice to have tracks available for heads up racing, but it isn't always available..

If that law does pass and they try and 'bust' someone you can be damn sure people will be more apt. to run from the law!!

Makes me wonder if we have 'fast and furious' to thank for this. I've noticed a lot of people wanting to race anywhere not matter what which isn't wise. Especially people with SLOW 4 cylinder cars.

Member macktastic brake grabber's Avatar

Re: NewYork is already has this law

Quote Originally Posted by Neb954
    In my recent Mustang and Fast Ford Magazine they have an article on street racing in NY and how serious people take it. (10 sec cars etc.) In NY apparently if they get 'caught' racing you lose your car right then and there!! (no 2nd chance)

I agree this law is B.S. if you get two three four DUI's your car isn't even taken from you!!!

It is nice to have tracks available for heads up racing, but it isn't always available..

If that law does pass and they try and 'bust' someone you can be damn sure people will be more apt. to run from the law!!

Makes me wonder if we have 'fast and furious' to thank for this. I've noticed a lot of people wanting to race anywhere not matter what which isn't wise. Especially people with SLOW 4 cylinder cars.
    good point here is my take. in the 60's and 70's we didnt have the option of going to the track. i had a 70' gto 455. i would have gladly paid $$$ to go to the track on race night. this is an option that street racers should take advantage of. on the flip side, looks like i will be able to pick up a nice street rod at the auction pretty soon maybe a bike or two

mack b g
    I would rather die on my feet then to live on my knees ZAPATA ( but i am pretty sure he stole it from a scotsman)
    81 900CBF , 77 750 auto, 73 Elsinore 50 , 2005 fat boy limited edition screaming eagle. 103 cu. in. stroker