Is anyone going to be down in that area this weekend? or want to go out there? We could set up a meeting point on Friday or Saturday. If you have ever wanted to go out for a longer ride now is the time. Weather SHOULD be ok but afternoon showers are possible as always here in Colorado. All are welcome to join in the fun and any areas you have wanted to ride in the SW part of the state are possible. I ride THE PACE so no worries about your speed as that pretty much means the speed limit but spirited in the corners, I am not an agressive rider so all are welcome.

I have to be in Creede at 10:00 am on Friday and will have the rest of the weekend to play. I need to visit the Mineral County Courts on Friday for a prior indescretion but then I get to go play in the area . If anyone is going down that way or wants to I should be free by 12:00. I can't make up my mind which way to go but Black Canyon is a definite priority some where in the weekend.

It is short notice but the stars aligned and I get to stay out and play on the bike all weekend. Since my birthday is on Monday and I have to work I am going to make the best of the weekend.

Meet in Gunnison Friday night or Saturday AM? It's only 3 hours and less than 200 miles. Hotchkiss is 228 miles and 4 hours, then I would get to ride Black Canyon a few times, SWEEET.

I am leaving tonight but my black berry will get e-mails mmusgrove@atsfocus.com or call my cell 303 563 9566 and leave a message so I can call back when I get off or get back in range.

See ya out there!