Thread: A racer's story from Pueblo.

A racer's story from Pueblo.

This is what it is all about. Strong thanks to everyone, especially Grand Prix for their racer/rider support. The rest is best put by the author.
    http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...08&postcount=6
    MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

Re: A racer's story from Pueblo.

right on lol
    If you don't like me I'll shave your cat, steal your extension cords, not limited to your multiple supply outlet adapters and raid your fridge. Please don't let this inhibit you from contacting me, just be mortified;-p

Really glad things got better, Terra. I wish I coulda helped out from the shop, but too late. Glad people stepped up to the plate. You looked like you were having fun in that heat on that black Kawi! Bloody hot!
    Now, my question...does anyone have a line on any case covers for Zx636 year 2005/2006? Im at the last minute trying to pass tech for the labor day races..DOH! I can order them but Id love a second hand set that would work. Keep your ears open? I can wait to race the silver Kawi!

Spicee
    Colorado Powersports

Is this Dave?
    2018 Ducati Panigale V4s -- Stock
    2017 Nissan Titan XD -- Stock
    2009 BMW 135i -- Far from Stock
    1966 Brechcraft Super III Musketeer -- Stock

Yupper..Spicee is the Dave. I not only cut the mustard..I AM THE MUSTARD! (hence..spicy brown mustard, old bicycle racing joke). Yes, i am poor and dire need of covers, cant afford the new..yet. Im cutting it thin! Your vortex working good? thats what Id go for...
    See ya at the shop..didnt get a huge chance to talk at Pueblo.

Vortex working well, havn't crash tested them yet though.

Lets not put that theory to test! When is the gixxer thou getting sprayed? How is the thing treating you? again, didnt get a chance to talk with all the hooplah.

Finished 6th in Open Supersport for my first 1000cc race ever, which was exciting. Damn that K7 is FAAAASSSTT. The crash on the 600 basically ended the 600 races for the day, so the gix was about all I got to race.

I think the official recall on the throttle bodies now includes an ECU, which I dont think was done with my replacement TBs since they were replaced pre-recall. Ill have to give Aaron a call and find out.

Jayock,
    Ill get my ass to service and ask him. That could end all of your night mares. Good job on the top ten! Got case covers on order and my MRA paperwork sent out. Will hopefully be 164 with a yeller plate. Too bad Terra has 112, I have Ricky O's NO#112 spares from Daytona a few years back. I dont think that number is taken, we shall see. Might get a wild hair and go Monday to pactice at poobloh, and grow some ballz into turn one!
    Well folks, IM OFFICIALLY POOR!
    Cant wait to see you all at the races. Good job JUSTIN.
    dave

Cool story, grand prix is a cool dealer. I believe Terra was at my MRA school this spring and killer fast on that Kawi. Believe he took first in the practice race?

Quote Originally Posted by albinohickey View Post
    Cool story, grand prix is a cool dealer. I believe Terra was at my MRA school this spring and killer fast on that Kawi. Believe he took first in the practice race?
    I seem to recall that. He's a bunch of fun to ride with, so is Katie Stewart #188, on her 600RR. She was at Pueblo this last go around. And this last go-around just wouldn't have happened without GP.
    MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler