Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PMP 2008 Scheduling

Exclamation PMP 2008 Scheduling

Here we go folks
    Jay and I are setting down next week to finalize the 2008 weekend/Friday's scheduling. Between car clubs, drag racing and other motorcycle clubs we have VERY limited to almost no weekends available. Also, we have some private individual companies wanting exclusive weekends.

However, since I kiss up to the big kahuna, bat my baby blues and do all the "girlie" stuff, I want to get you guys 3 weekends and will change into the "old witch" if I don't get 2 for you. BUT, ammunition is needed. I know you will kick it but please respond to this post so I can print the responses out and take them to the meeting with me. You always turn out, support the track and your support of the Finish Line Cafe is always there. He needs to know the business bottom line because he has to answer to the board of directors about maxing out the bottom line of PMP. One thing we can do is let me cater a Saturday feed. Believe me, you'll be blown away by the feed (So far we have nothing but incredible feedback from everyone we have catered for. No it's not expensive but I'll work the organizers on this).

I will assist whoever steps up to organize the events, so no one feels overly stressed. Scott did an incredible job this year so maybe if we treat him right he would advise all of us. I bet he wants to ride this year, but I will do all I everything possible to help the organizer.

Okay, your turn. Let's flood Jay with your support for 3 or at least 2 days for CSC.

Ene

Chief Viffer Lifetime Supporter dirkterrell's Avatar

Re: PMP 2008 Scheduling

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    However, since I kiss up to the big kahuna, bat my baby blues and do all the "girlie" stuff, I want to get you guys 3 weekends and will change into the "old witch" if I don't get 2 for you.
    Oh, the big kahuna is SOOOOO doomed. Any bets on our getting five weekends?

Seriously, Ene you are absolutely the best! Barring emergencies, I will be there every single day you set aside for us and bring on that awesome food! I will be there and I will recruit others like my brother-in-law.

Dirk
    Formerly MRA #211 - High Precision Racing

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property, and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

--Thomas Jefferson

Earlene -

Thanks for going to bat for us!

Friday will be my 12th trackday at PMP this summer, and I just might break 20 next year if you throw in some weekends.

My boss doesn't consider track days to be legitimate therapy (little does he know!), so weekends in Aug/Sept would be a great way to extend the season.

Count me in whenever you have them!

Mike
    Last edited by kixx; Tue Aug 14th, 2007 at 12:26 PM.

I'm all over motorcycle only trackdays!

(especially if they are on sunday!)
    Last edited by Kristian; Wed Aug 15th, 2007 at 07:07 AM.

a specific position or point in physical space

Quote Originally Posted by Kristian View Post
    I'm all over motorcycle only trackdays!
    +1

I will also spread the word around my workplace! Thank you for thinking of us.
    9/7 MotoGP Fan
    "Four wheels move the body...Two wheels move the soul"

http://www.lubedealer.com/otg_oil_lube

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

I did my first two track days this year at PMP and hope to get in at least one more in this season.

As for next season, short of aliens abducting all my bikes, I plan to attend any track days you can get us.

I'd also be up for putting on the feed bag with you guys, one less thing to have to pack up and haul down.

Thanks Ene for your great hospitality during this years CSC track day.
    And thanks for looking out for us in the comming season.
    You're the best!
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

I will say right here that I'll be there whatever weekend dates you can arrange for us and a few weekdays that I can squeeze in. My only restrictions are sufficient notice (so I can get budget straightened out) and getting a ride down and back (someone with a trailer ).

Obviously if I pay to go, I'll get a trailer somehow even if I have to rent from U-Haul

Go to it. We're behind you all the way

Carl

Long Distance Gear Checklist 2002 Hayabusa - Now with 100,000+ miles!

Whatever it takes I would be more than willing to help!
    Welcome Dannii!!!! 2006 Honda CBR 600 rr Black with Red!!!

2000 Honda F4 Orange & Black! Nikki has moved on....

Board Newbie

We are totally in for as many track days as possible. Let me know if I can do anything to help as well. I can bring my "big Dog" to help persuade if need be :-)

Member Yearly Supporter SixnChange's Avatar

me too

+2
    ---------
    '05 R1 in Yamaha Blue
    word

Thanks Ene, I will go to 3-4-5+ weekend trackdays if you can get them on the schedule. I have been to a few trackdays last year, finally getting my certification on Friday, so I'll be going a lot more from now on. Thank you for all you do!! You Rock!

After hearing all the good fun that was had at the CSC weekend down there, I decided to go out and get all my gear, just so that I can make it down to you guys. I hope that you can get a couple of weekends for us, ill be there.

I will be there on any weekends yo have open Ene, will also drag as many others with me as I can......

I'll be ready to ride next season!! Count me in!

Mrs. rforsythe Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Keep in mind that a HUGE portion of the people who may want to participate are all at Virginia (VIR) for Racing to save lives until Monday. People like Scott.

That may be info needed for this meeting.

Amos Bronson Alcott

Thanks for letting me know about some people being out of town. Please spread the word to post here about getting all of you some exclusive weekend time.

Thanks,
    Ene

I'd like to have another weekend track day for sure, by then I will have the Buell resurrected.

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Ene,
    As usual I am down for at least 6-10 days for the year.
    PMP is by far the most bang for the buck track in the area.
    Weekends are a bonus for me so I would not have to take
    time off for the ailment bikosis, spread by the virus trackitis.
    So I tell my boss.Heh, Heh.

Later Bash
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Come on and give us a post. I meet tomorrow with Jay to negoitate CSC weekend events. I need more than what's posted here.

Thanks,
    Ene

Count me in for some weekend time at PMP in 08' I'll have my Kawi engine swapped out and ready to go for a track bike!

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Hi Earlene,

I'm in for coordinating the CSC events again next year provided they don't fall on MRA weekends. Even if they do I'm happy to do the up front work and hand off the event to capable hands.

I had 60 people show up this year and would expect that for any weekend day we arrange next year that I can replicate that number. I had a waiting list for my event. My ultimate would be early summer and one late summer weekend.

I'm in for the coordination....who's in for riding?

scott

Gold Member Yearly Supporter McVaaahhh's Avatar

Earlene,

As one of my drug dealers I'm hoping that you can get as many open track days as possible for me, and would definitely attend any and all CSC track events with the proverbial bells on.

--Brian
    '02 RC-51 - Street
    '05 Pitster Pro 125 - Pitbike madness

Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to kill everyone you meet.

"Motorcycles tell us a more useful truth: we are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride."
    ~Dave Karlotski

Ill be there for all of the MRA races and all of the CSC days next year!!! Thats going to end up like 10 weekends. You guys will feel like I never leave.
    2018 Ducati Panigale V4s -- Stock
    2017 Nissan Titan XD -- Stock
    2009 BMW 135i -- Far from Stock
    1966 Brechcraft Super III Musketeer -- Stock

Board Newbie

my wife and i will make it to all of the motorcycle only trackdays.

keep them up - don't lose them!!!

thanks, ene!
    His: Street: Ducati 800 Supersport Track: FZR400/630

Hers: Street: Triumph 675 Daytona Track: EX500