Thread: MotoHaus Happenings

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

MotoHaus Happenings

For up-to-date info on the going's on at MotoHaus, click the link to the forum and check out the "Upcoming Events". Some extremely fun events include the Jiggamahootie, coming up at the end of September and the Springamajig (hmmm...wonder when that is?). Lots of other events continue throughout the year and oh, yeah, btw...lots of motoheads gather at the Haus to share bike tales.

See ya at the Haus.
    Last edited by mtnairlover; Tue Aug 28th, 2007 at 01:05 PM.
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Something for all CSC'ers to check out...

2nd Annual Jiggamahootie

What's so great about a Jiggamahootie? Hmmm...well, let me tell you why I liked it last year. I got to hang with all my pals, we ate some awesome brats, watched people having fun taking part in contests...oh, and the bikes? Yeah, there were scads of bikes...over 80 I believe.

This year is just gonna top last year's festivities with a whole bunch more fun to be had. Here's a hint of what's planned...

Bands
    Free BBQ and soda
    Slow roll/standing stop contest
    Gibson Guitar give-away
    Prizes handed out to winners of the MotoHunt
    ...and much, much more...

When:
    Saturday, Sept 29 from 5-10 p.m.
    Where:
    MotoHaus Coffee Co. in Ft. Collins

6712 S. College #2
    Fort Collins, CO 80525
    (970) 225-MOTO
    http://www.motohauscoffee.com/

Just one more chance to gather up, enjoy the day, enjoy the company, eat, gawk at bikes, join in on the festivities, listen to some awesome tunes...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Re: MotoHaus Happenings

^Bumpity, bump, bump

You are so good...

you know i'll be there.

rain or shine
    mayo....

Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
    Only I will remain."

.........a crotch rocket going 85 to 90 down the highway looking like a power ranger on a mission...

I may come to this one with the wife.. since she hasnt gotten to ride in a group and well it is her bike, lol
    every once in a while every sane man wants to spit on his hands run up the black flag and slit some f$%^&*& throats..

I should be there might even bring some folks as well.
    Ice is going in nicely
    ........They come in pints?

If there is gonna be a seperate Kawi section that is roped off, I might be able to talk some peeps into going.

Aw c'mon, Joby. What's with the clique'ish talk now...booo. If it's two wheels, then all is good in my world, is my response.:-D

Oh, but please do come on up. There's always room for Kawi-lovers.;-p Last year's Jiggamahootie was just plain fun and with the bands set to play this year, I'm thinking it'll definitely top last year's festivities.

I couldn't resist.. Sorry.. If I am in town I will come up there.
    Promise..

Quote Originally Posted by Keepitgreen View Post
    If there is gonna be a seperate Kawi section that is roped off, I might be able to talk some peeps into going.
    Yea if there is such a section I will be there as well then.

Well this seems as good a place as any to point out that MotoHaus is having their Fall Swap Meet this Sunday from 9 to 5. It was supposed to have been held last Sunday but was rained out. Hope the weather this Sunday turns out better than the forcast indicates right now.
    Ciao

Third times a charm? The swap meet has been re-re-scheduled to THIS Sunday and the weather is looking pretty good.
    Ciao

yeah!!!
    and a few of us a re planning a ride from there on sunday morn.
    mayo....

Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
    Only I will remain."

.........a crotch rocket going 85 to 90 down the highway looking like a power ranger on a mission...

Welp, this sticky hasn't seen much action in a while.

When I was up at the Haus on Thursday, Max mentioned he'll be open til noon on Monday and closed all day Christmas Day. Since I'll be childless for a coupla days, I figured I'd do some wondering around and maybe drop on by the Haus Monday mornin' for a brew and some convo.

I may not have much shoppin' to do, but watching everyone else in their flurry of activity before Christmas day is kinda fun.;-)

Maybe I'll see one or two of ya at the Haus...maybe not. But, have an enjoyable Christmas and I'll see y'all at the next bike night.

Since the weather is starting to do it's Spring warm-up, I thought I'd post a reminder here for you Northies. Lots of peeps meet up at MotoHaus on Sundays to go riding. So, if you're wondering where to go and with whom, don't forget to check out the Haus this Spring and Summer for group rides.

Sunday Swap Meet

Check out the Swap Meet at MotoHaus on Sunday. Do a ride and come on down, or come on down and then do a ride. Weather is gonna be great!

http://motohauscoffee.com/index.php?...e=view&extid=9

I gotta make down there some Thrusday.

HEY NORTHERN COLORADO...

MOTOHAUS is turning into FULL THROTTLE COFFEE HOUSE on Saturday, Nov. 1st, 2008! This is so exciting for my wife and I (Josh and Amy). We have been in support of Max since its conception and love the idea (I have been riding bikes 4 years). We are doing a Grand Opening starting at 9 am (NOV. 1st).

COME OUT AND SAY HI! It's supposed to be over 70 degrees! Awesome day to ride! We really want to get the bike night back up and going! It is gonna happen soon!! Stop in and get some BBQ Pork Sandwiches, listen to some music, and maybe wash your bike?! SEE YA THEN!

JOSH
    "GET CAFFEINATED!!"