Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is it! First race this weekend

Re: This is it! First race this weekend

Glad to hear you had fun through it all this weekend. Turn 5 is fast and a tricky corner to follow someone through. You'll get 'em next time Doug. Good luck with the bike!

EX-MRA #719

- 502 - RIP Gene, you will always be an inspiration.

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstien

Glad you were o.k. after it all. You were looking pretty darn good out there for a first race. We''ll see you out there next race weekend.

Take care man.
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

GSXR~SNAIL, thanks again for being out there bro. It was good seeing you out there this weekend. You cornerworkers are awesome man. I hope you never have to pick me & the bike up though!

EX-MRA #719

- 502 - RIP Gene, you will always be an inspiration.

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstien

FUN, SAFE TIME!!
    Big ups to all that came out, had a great first race weekend. Big props and tremendous thank you to my frinds Zack Barrow MRA125, Dale Eaton #44 and last but not least Erik Schnackenberg, MRA 26. Siome dude was sportin the "where IS erik Schnackenberg??" and he came down just to watch me race. Biggest thanks goes to Zack for getting me into a competive race bike. Now its all rider. Its like I broke into the top ten, but those guys all made me feel factory. Thanks for making me a solid rider. Hope Dale heals up soon, and Erik and Zack get back on the track soon.
    Thanks to our driver miguel for putting up with a bunch of crazy bastards! We do try to behave ourselves!
    Great dinner last night, G force, Darc racing and the Hoopty clan joined us. Thanks to chris weed and DARC for the DOTS! Best racing of the weekend was truly Chris on his new Schnack 626 bike,. Cant wait to see the video!
    Casey Smith from Wired energy was a tremendous help, and he kicked major ass this weekend! Thanks also to Glennie at Powersports ( boss Man)..and especially Tammy and Mark from Van Mar made me feel factory as well. Great Guidance and help! Supportt the MICH MAFIA!

Kristina and tony Baker got me , literllay...on track last minute. Thanks MRA! Lets get this new track under way!
    Dave Strain
    Novice 164

It was a good weekend overall Dave! Glad you had a good time and dinner was AWESOME!!

Jen
    ~*Gene #502 RIP*~

If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall

DARC Racing

www.myspace.com/jenners319617

www.kmclain.com/Jennifer&Dion ~Wedding Pics

I'm Ashli with an I bitches AshliRider44's Avatar
    Never Ever Land or Trackside/Pitside Helping/Cheering On #33 or in our new home!

Quote Originally Posted by jenners319617 View Post
    It was a good weekend overall Dave! Glad you had a good time and dinner was AWESOME!!

Jen

Great dinner and a great weekend, congrats!
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty

Watch Out for us Gene, We Will See You Again

What i MEANT to say was, Its NOT like I broke into the top tEN! Im very tired and didnt check my post. I was waaaay in the back...
    Thanks Ashli, Thanks Jenners!
    Dave

Yahoooo!
    Good times, 3 races and a shiny bike! Even a tarantula walking on my foot at 3 am in the morning while taking a P^&s!
    Thanks to all who got me into my first race weekend. I started last and led a lap I do believe...from my wave. From there I tried to work into the first wave. Got kicked outta sportsman and I tried Am U and it was a DIFFERENT WORLD. Got third..THIRD FROM LAST! HAhaha. There are sooo many fast people in novice, I was happy to finish mid pack and learn from them. All were happy on the grid and made me feel welcome.
    Biggest thanks to my Friends Zack Barrow MRA 125 for getting me a dialed in race bike. Sorry i waited two years to race it, Zack! I would have never been able to get a race bike without your help. Big Ups to my boy Erik "where is Schnackenberg" He came down just to help me set up the bike and cheer me on. Hope to see them BOTH on the track racing again SOON! Last but not least, Dale eaton #44 for the vibes and great party attitude when the nerves are shot. Dale, you tuff little pirate..hope youre on the mend. Thanks for hauling my sh&t in the RV and making me feel factory. We'll clean the green stuff growing in the sink soon.
    Big thanks to our pro RV driver for putting up with us loud hooligans. Miguels a great fan that loves this sport. Thanks Mig.
    Big ups to Chris weed for the great results on Schnacks bike, and for the DOTS from both of you. Big thanks to Mark and Tammy from van mar for the newbie help as well. One race weekend out of one pair of Michelin slicks? Outstanding! Didnt need the DOTS ( I am slow, cant even wear out tires!)Go Michelin Mafia!
    Good Job on the points lead TERRA! (MRA112)
    To The Entire MRA crew and corner workers(Timaaaay!), thanks for acknowledging my desires to race...especially Tony Baker and Kristina for the last minute paper trail hunt!
    Last but not least, thanks to my customers that asked how I did, and even made the trip to check it out.
    Gotta sell some bikes to make it to the next one!
    Hope all had a great time. I did.
    Dave Strain Novice 164

Well Doug and Dave, after my first race weekend, just like you guys. Im hooked. Despite my mechanical problems monday morning, sunday races were great. Hopefully all of us will be back out there on the 22nd/23rd.

Thanks for the shared enthusiasm, RUBIN..we'll meet up sometime at the races..hopefully unscathed. Still never got to meet Doug, from what I read he wasnt able to fully enjoy the same weekend like us. Next time, next time. Until then..thanks for starting the post, Doug. Get in gear for the season ender! BTW.. go to the MRA site and check the forums, theres a new set of photos posted from PERFORMANCE Imagerey. Good Nov. U shots in there. Hope yer numbers in there, he got about 12-15 of my slow ass! Hes a pretty good photographer, so support his cause. I may order aprint or two.
    Late.
    Spicee Bee