Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overnighter 9/20 - 9/21 Fall Fog Ride

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Overnighter 9/20 - 9/21 Fall Fog Ride

I am in the works plannig a overnighter to parts known only to me for an overnighter on this weekend.The route will be spectactular as usual and will not be for the weak or fainthearted.Just shy of 1200 miles total, or two 600 mile days. If you are serious please PM me for further details.
    You and your bike should be in top condition as I do not like interuptions on my rides. No whiners need apply.

Peace Bash
    Last edited by Bashed; Mon Sep 8th, 2008 at 12:44 PM.
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Re: Overnighter 9/20 - 9/21 Fall Fog Ride

No whiners? Damn - I guess I'm out.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.

I'd love to, but I'm taking my lady and our brats to go see a giant rat in the Caribbean for our 10th anniversary.

I was working on a similar ride for this upcoming weekend (13th & 14th), but it didn't work out.

Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnairlover View Post
    Now what?

Whatever you damn well feel like.
    Proud pilot of the one and only 1994 Kaw EX500 "Failstrom" adventure-mo-dealie!

IBA# 20672

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

I'll keep an eye out for details on this Bash.
    If my plans stay open I might be up for it.
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Possibly. I'll have to see about a few minor details -- like tyres
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

This is how Da South Side does Tounge Piercing.

UHhhhhhhmmmm Mr Bash will you be having enough room in your tank bag to fit my hairdryer this time???????????
    One time I got stopped for speeding on the Colordo Utah boarder
    and after a discussion with the Officer about Bannana's, pockets and glad tidings to all he let me off with a warning
    and a farewell of "I am always on this strech of highway and I will be watching for you."
    My response "I feel so much better knowing that you Officer Pennywise will be looking out for me."
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 636Chick View Post
    UHhhhhhhmmmm Mr Bash will you be having enough room in your tank bag to fit my hairdryer this time???????????
    If you guys spend the night in one of them fancy places, they have one mounted to the wall in the bathroom..............

There's no place like home............

No worries girl, Bashed Bikes newest model for the stylish woman:

Attachment 9286
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

This is how Da South Side does Tounge Piercing.

HA!!!!! That is so freakin awesome Mama want's NOW!!!!!!!!! I would assume on the side is a holster for the curling iron.

Bash I expect this in the garage upon my arrival at home this evening!!!!!! Attachment 9287

One time I got stopped for speeding on the Colordo Utah boarder
    and after a discussion with the Officer about Bannana's, pockets and glad tidings to all he let me off with a warning
    and a farewell of "I am always on this strech of highway and I will be watching for you."
    My response "I feel so much better knowing that you Officer Pennywise will be looking out for me."
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

HA!!!!! That is so freakin awesome Mama want's NOW!!!!!!!!! I would assume on the side is a holster for the curling iron.

Bash I expect this in the garage upon my arrival at home this evening!!!!!!
    I guess I'll go fire up the welder...........

Bash I expect this in the garage upon my arrival at home this evening!!!!!! Attachment 9287

You can ride your bitch Dallas around on it Honey.
    I'm on it.
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

a specific position or point in physical space

Quote Originally Posted by dallas View Post
    If you guys spend the night in one of them fancy places, they have one mounted to the wall in the bathroom..............
    And just where did you learn about these things we call a hotel/motel...with indoor plumbing?!?
    9/7 MotoGP Fan
    "Four wheels move the body...Two wheels move the soul"

http://www.lubedealer.com/otg_oil_lube

Quote Originally Posted by Drift View Post
    And just where did you learn about these things we call a hotel/motel...with indoor plumbing?!?
    When I was a kid, I think around 9 or 10, my dad and I broke into one. But this was after a few lines of blow and a pint of Jack Daniels, so my judgement was a little blury......

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dallas View Post
    When I was a kid, I think around 9 or 10, my dad and I broke into one. But this was after a few lines of blow and a pint of Jack Daniels, so my judgement was a little blury......
    Ahhhhhh ages 9 or 10. I can see that informative years were good to you
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Do I really need to PM? Just tell me where and when to show up. I don't care about the details.
    If You Can't Ride It or Take it to Bed. It Ain't Worth Having!

Quote Originally Posted by matt2778 View Post
    Do I really need to PM? Just tell me where and when to show up. I don't care about the details.
    Follow the instructions son.....

Supposed to be mid 60's and fairly dry in the hills this weekend.
    Might be one of the last nice ones left. PM coming your way Mr. Bashed.

All have been replyed to.
    Game on sucka's.

After last weekends duel sport ride I have no doubt it will be spectacular. Have to work or I would be there (or maybe if I just quit my job...). Next time Bash!
    13 BMW F800GS, 01 Suzuki DRZ 400S
    "It's not about the destination. It's about the ride"
    www.colorado2wheels.com

We are outta here!!! See you folks later!
    Bashed Bikes, Fat Kids Inc., JDH Welding /Mental made me follow him into that corner... And then he followed me down that hill and then Dallas followed too!

I hope you guys had fun... sure wish I could have gone...

We had a blast as usual. 3 states ( only stepped into Wyoming) and over 1000 miles saw some beautiful country and the aspens were changing. Great roads and great company. Thanks Bash and Matt
    Bashed Bikes, Fat Kids Inc., JDH Welding /Mental made me follow him into that corner... And then he followed me down that hill and then Dallas followed too!

Well, that was a great ride. Just over 1000 miles and lots of scenery.
    The leaves are about half changed so next weekend would be the
    best to get out and see them. If you ever get a chance t ogo and do the road between Vernal ,Ut and Manila, do it. Tight hairpins, fast sweepers, a little bit of everything. Definatly worth the time.
    Last edited by Bashed; Tue Sep 13th, 2011 at 10:27 AM.

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Hey Mike, that's some amazing scenery and looks like one heck of an enjoyable road, too. Thanks for sharing those pix.
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways