Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MRA Races - 23 Sep 07 (The "Bob Thread")

Re: MRA Races - 23 Sep 07

Quote Originally Posted by uberwench View Post
    Heal up, Bob!!

Chris Fuller I believe free handed that even, it looked goooood! I have a ton of pics from the Van Mar bbq, although I'm not sure I can post them! Mohawks and Faster pasties were the norm, LOL! (ok maybe not the norm but whatever)
    ~*Gene #502 RIP*~

If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall

DARC Racing

www.myspace.com/jenners319617

www.kmclain.com/Jennifer&Dion ~Wedding Pics

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

I was relieved to hear that Bob's injuries, although extensive and serious, weren't even more severe.
    That was the most dramatic wreck I've ever seen and could have easily killed a lesser man.

You're one tough rider Bob.
    (But they build those Canadians tough, don't they?)

My thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery for you and all the riders who went down Sunday.
    Add me to the list of those available if there's anything we can do to help.
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

This is how Da South Side does Tounge Piercing.

My thought and prayers go out to Bob for a speedy recovery!!!! As with all if their is anything I can do I'm there.

Oh and Mel stop trying to climb out the car window!!!!!
    Last edited by 636chick; Mon Sep 24th, 2007 at 10:26 AM.
    One time I got stopped for speeding on the Colordo Utah boarder
    and after a discussion with the Officer about Bannana's, pockets and glad tidings to all he let me off with a warning
    and a farewell of "I am always on this strech of highway and I will be watching for you."
    My response "I feel so much better knowing that you Officer Pennywise will be looking out for me."
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter 64BonnieLass's Avatar

All of my Love, Hope and Prayers to a great friend.

Terri
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

Also big hand to:
    Sasha for the win.....
    (My Mom was obviouly wrong about fast women.)
    Terra for championship win.....
    (Only needed the finish, but instead of just phoning it in went out and took 5th place if I recall correctly).
    Jenny for riding the hell out of the rolling Easter Egg.....
    (Like I said, I'd comment on your pre-race stretching, but I don't know you well enough to get rude.)
    And last but not least:
    Mel for her triumphant return to the track......

You guys all rock!
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

Bob: For goodness sakes man! I know you really got into watching the Transformer's movie the other night, but you weren't supposed to try and imitate those stunt crashes! Get well soon Brother!
    MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

All my best to everybody who is recovering. I know everybody is out there because they love it, and they accept the danger the same as they enjoy the reward. I still hate hearing news like this though...

Heal well everybody.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Bob... Sorry to hear about your latest tumble. Heal up soon buddy and if ya need anything let me know!
    "Beauty before anger" ~ Cat118!

Re: MRA Races - 23 Sep 07 (The "Bob Thread")

Bob get well soon. He was the first person I met from CSC . Just happened to run into him at Hollywood video after the CSC BBQ, that I missed.

A nice guy. Heal up Buddy.
    http://www.rapidfirebunker.com
    $15 FFL TRANSFERS. $15 Private Transfers
    Emergency Preparedness Store, Survival BULK Food, knives, Guns, Ammo, FREEDOM

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Sorry to hear about the crash man. Heal up soon Bobert!
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Update on Spiderman?

OK. I can't read outside of southie land and general. Thanks Puck. Please ignore, get well soon Bob
    Last edited by Mental; Mon Sep 24th, 2007 at 10:55 AM.
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    All my best to everybody who is recovering. I know everybody is out there because they love it, and they accept the danger the same as they enjoy the reward. I still hate hearing news like this though...

Heal well everybody.
    X2

Heal up quick guys!

Heal up Bob! The words in your head should be an order to the docs!
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Sorry to hear about all the crashes and injuries. Hey Bob, you could have gotten a stunt-double for that one! No need to do it yourself!

Hope all the human crash-test dummies heal up fast and fully! Hope to be hearing the good news soon!

Congrats Terra on your championship! Good on ya mate! I'll have to buy ya a beer or 3 next time I see ya!
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

To all the fans of Spider bob, and BOB especially!
    Thanks for your updates on the Bobster, I always say a quick prayer before the race and I was saddened by the news of Ken, Steve and especially Bob. I've known Bob in passing from the races, and now that Im racing ( finally) he's become a fixture ( ICON?) on the track and in the pits. Was just talking to him briefly at lunch before I had to go out. Were Glad he's still here! He's always helped me out, and even bent over backwards to get me in the club. Ill give him some space but would love to know when he is accepting visitors, and what hospital. Were just glad he's gonna heal.
    I always hear one race spectator exclaim " oh, I just wanna see some crashes." At a Mcycle race, you want to see people excel at a Godlike ability. Crashing Sucks.. Be Good.
    Spicee Brown
    Colorado Powersports

now with bi-turbo goodness Site Admin Mel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 636Chick View Post
    Oh and Mel stop trying to climb out the car window!!!!!
    you'll be proud to know that when the wreck happened, I used the door to dive out of the car.

Aside from that, as Jenny and Joe said, just keep your thoughts and prayers with him so that he can heal up.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Bob and the rest of you who took a tumble....I hope you heal quickly and fully. I'm glad the outcome wasn't worse...from the sounds of it, it surely could of been.

Kudos to the cornerworkers, emergency crews, and family/friends for being there for the injured!
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Resident Hater Site Admin Canuck's Avatar

Bob, Cheers to a good/speedy recovery
    RIP Gene. You are a good friend that will be missed. I'm Gene Bazyl Bitch!!

Hope that you have a speedy recovery Bob, sad to heare that you went down. Get better soon.

my godness son you never half ass anything do you, well keep the momentum going and heal up quickly! bob thinking about you and wishing you a smooth and speedy recovery

heal up quick man

best wishes from the Ridge's!

Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Great picture of Bob coming through Seven! Thanks for taking all those photos Tim!

If it would be proper, perhaps someone can print out the picture and take it over to Bob.
    MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

Medical comas are wonderful things. Hang in there, Bob! Healing is a true exercise in patience.
    Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.