Thread: BIG thumbs up for discount motorcycle tire

BIG thumbs up for discount motorcycle tire

So i went there last weekend for 2 new tires. There was a fairing bolt that was broken off but part of the broken shaft was still in the hole, so asked the "tire" guy to see if he can get the thing out. He just took a left-handed drill bit and started drilling the broken bolt. And when it catches the bolt it unscrews it right out. Took all of 2 minutes and it was FREE!!!
    The same job that colorado powersports wanted $75 for

I'll always be DMT's customer from now on.......
    no more co powersports....

Loopty
    Pronounced with an "oopty"
    DMT has always given me the hookup too- I go there all the time for tires etc. The shop guys are cool as hell, and the sales staff seem to know what they're talking about...
    MRA 33 (Retired)
    502- RIP my brother

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopty
    DMT has always given me the hookup too- I go there all the time for tires etc. The shop guys are cool as hell, and the sales staff seem to know what they're talking about...

Yea, they are cool, prices are cool and burnouts are cool right before your tire is changed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big-J
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopty

Yea, they are cool, prices are cool and burnouts are cool right before your tire is changed!!!
    Yeah, at least before they moved they mandated a policy that they would not officially encourage burnouts behind the store anymore, thanks to me. I threw so much smoke and rubber destroying my D204 that almost every shop there complained immediately. The owner came out and said no more, which really means "you can do it but I can't tell you it's ok".

Yeah, at least before they moved they mandated a policy that they would not officially encourage burnouts behind the store anymore, thanks to me. I threw so much smoke and rubber destroying my D204 that almost every shop there complained immediately. The owner came out and said no more, which really means "you can do it but I can't tell you it's ok".

What a guy, there is always a guy who phuks it up for the rest of us!!! Just joking Ralph!! Well, I havent needed a rear tire since before they moved, so I guess we will see what up next time!!

I agree. Last trip in I lost my bolt to hold the tank on. THey noticed before I did and replaced it free of charge. Im a customer for life. Not only for that but they are always kind, fast, and best deals out there on tires.
    R6-Forum's June 2010 Ride of the Month!

Sig. Courtesy of GIJoe007

Dion's Sponsorhouse

Sponsors:
    Rief Resources Media/Rebellion Motorsports /
    Lockhart Phillips / Factory Backing / GoPro Camera