Thread: Mexico vs. USA - Flag War

Mexico vs. USA - Flag War

http://www.filecabi.net/video/afile-422683533.html

honestly, I can't blame the man for doing what he did. He handled it alot better then I would have. Not only would I have taken the American flag from the flag pole, but I'd yank the Mexican flag that was flying over it and burn it. There is no room in my country for someone to fly their flag over mine.

Actually I wouldn't have burned it, just to be a complete ass, I would have just wadded it up and throw it in the garbage.

I love how he(mexican guy) picked up his flag and the reporter was asking him Q's and he just walked back inside like the little defeated punk that he is.

This very act of flying another countries flag over the American Flag in my book is a act of treason. And should be punished as treason. It's acts like this that make me less and less tolerant of illegals. It's bad enough that they sneak into our country, many commit crimes and then they have the audacity to fly their own flag our mine(ours).

No I'm sorry, we need to pull all of our troops out of Iraq and invade Mexico. If they want something to complain about, then lets give them something to complain about.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Re: Mexico vs. USA - Flag War

It is in fact illegal to ply another nation's flag above the Stars and Stripes in this country and every American has the right and the duty to stop a crime being committed if they are capable, but really, this guy should've called the FBI. And then the news station.
    Photogallery * Google+ * Facebook! * STFU
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    god bless thongs and low self esteem women.

you want to know the more jacked up thing? That honorable man will probably get arrested for theft. Because after all we need to protect these law breaking pieces of garbage.

I'm sorry but I have no remorse for something like this...

hmmm... theft of something used in a crime. Is there a case history for that?
    Photogallery * Google+ * Facebook! * STFU
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    god bless thongs and low self esteem women.