Thread: Nuts--Morse please call

in my momma's basement of the singel wide

Nuts--Morse please call

Message out to Scotty Morse. If anyone can reach him, let him know I'm looking for him.

Scotty:

I have located your tiny nuts, but not your short bolt. Patty says she keeps them in her purse. I may be able to retrieve them by tonight or tomorrow if I am crafty enough....and likely will have your microscopic bolt by then. Call me.
    the racing lawyer

Fighting on forums is like winning the Special Olympics!

MRA #442: NUM Marketing, SR-Tuning, Bashed Bikes, the former Morse Racing, Vanmar Racing, Michelin, Bijou Tattoo, the former 4-Play Motorsports, JDH Welding (aka Dallas).

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Re: Nuts--Morse please call

Dude,
    Did you recieve your nut/bolt retrieval package?
    In it you would of found...
    1)Pepper Spray
    2)Some type of magnifier, preferably 10x or larger
    3)Tweezers of other acceptable gripping/grasping device

If not please call immediately the hot line @ 1-80f-ind-junk.
    They are the experts, do not try this without supervision.

Any questions please ask my wife.

Later Bash
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*