Thread: Pappy down in Pudure

Keeper of The Great White Buffalo

Pappy down in Pudure

My father in law low sided his hog today on the higher portion of the pudure canyon. He had chaps, Leather Jacket etc. He suffered a ground down Knee. The road was completely coverd shoulder to shoulder in sand and he was stuck sliding under the pig. He kicked it away and roled outa trafic to the shoulder. He rode home...

Re: Pappy down in Pudure

Damn dude sorry to hear that....glad he was able to pick it up and ride home.

James

I hope your father has a speedy recovery. Then he can go back and show that sand who's boss. Kick some sand in sand's face!
    MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Sorry to read this, Sal. Truth be told...I saw the subject line and went..."Oh, no you didn't." I thought it was gonna be a thread about you going down:-( Glad your father in-law was able to ride home. I hope his knee recovers. Hey, now you guys will have twin knees for a bit...tee hee.;-)
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways