Thread: TL1000R and other toys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: TL1000R and other toys

exactly the pics you said you were going to take at the meet. ha. nice man. Yeah I know you want to, and I will just reaffirm the fact that you definitely need to get that yellow problem taken care of! Congrats again man. if the weather holds out maybe we can go for a ride sometime soon, should hopefully be ready to roll tomorrow or wed.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post
    exactly the pics you said you were going to take at the meet. ha. nice man. Yeah I know you want to, and I will just reaffirm the fact that you definitely need to get that yellow problem taken care of! Congrats again man. if the weather holds out maybe we can go for a ride sometime soon, should hopefully be ready to roll tomorrow or wed.
    yeah i will be occupied today up to 8:30pm but i will be riding it afterwards, and wed after i get off work at6pm... stoopid shift. yeah the sound is unmatched with the vtwins. gotta love it. yeah just let me know as i have been riding it sooo much i took yesterday and today in the cage. since i rode ALL week last week. lol. btw i saw you in your cage like three times sunday... lol...
    Brat

damn nice brat.. is that your new toy? what a beauty!! ill have to cruise by in the work truck one day to check it out.. major congrats!!
    I think someone peed in your gene pool.