Thread: Photos from the international motorcycle trade show

Photos from the international motorcycle trade show

==From November 16 through the 19, the International Motorcycle Show was held and San Mateo, California. Seeing that it is not coming anywhere near Denver this year (Bummer), I thought I’d post of some pictures from the event. Perhaps if you will get a chance to go to one of the events somewhere around the country. It was fun to see the vendors bring out new products, such as Kawasaki and their entire brand new lineup for 2008. Opponents' motorcycles as well as numerous products that are being brought to the market for your use and enjoyment.

I took these photos around dinner time on Sunday. Temps in the 60's

Ducati was seeing everything in red!

Condor Pit Stops--Simply the best method for parking/hauling your bike.
    MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

Re: Photos from the international motorcycle trade show

No scantily cladded Ducati Girls, but pretty nonetheless.

Aprilia had some fine looking rides.

Beer and food vendors were all over the place and since it was nice out they had BBQ's going on all over.
    No touchy #46!!!

Rider Workshop-USA

*Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

Lots of families showing the kids the bikes they will call vintage when it comes their time.

Rider Workshop-USA

There are more photos. If someone is interested, I'll take a moment to post them up.

Rider Workshop-USA

Thanks for posting. I really miss the show. We had many great times at those shows.
    I wish they would bring the show back to Denver.
    '01 SV 650 S
    '08 Gary Fisher mtn. bike
    '69 Austin Healey Sprite
    '92 GTI

Where is that kids parents? Seriously!!

Cole
    07 R1 .....now KTM 950 ADV!!!
    07 WeeeeeeStrom!
    2x KLR650s
    www.MotumMagazine.com

You're welcome. Perhaps if enough riders and vendors were to support the idea the show would come back? Being that we are on the forefront of riding entertainment, in Colorado, I would hope to see it return. We sure do have the space and it seems like I see more people on MCs in CO than CA.

Rider Workshop-USA