Thread: RPM Motorsports

RPM Motorsports

Want to let you know I had a good experience purchasing a new bike at RPM 12th and Wadsworth this week. Vaughn Jordan sales and Ryan Cook finance were great to work with and gave me a good deal on my new '07 GXSR-750.

Re: RPM Motorsports

Yeah RPM is good people. Don Warner and Jeff Star are great to deal with also.
    Danny

That is where I bought my gixxer also, but I worked with Tracy, another good man!! Gave me an awesome deal!! I would definitely do business with them again and recommend them to everyone else.
    Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt -

AKA "Devaclis"

I like the parts people over there. Always been VERY helpful and new their stuff. A+++ Ebayer, 5 stars**** Will buy again, all that good stuff.
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

From what I've seen, that would be the parts GIRLS. Now THAT'S customer service.
    MSF-RiderCoach,TOTAL CONTROL Advanced Riding Clinic-Level 1/Level 2 Instructor

Ricky Orlando Motorcycle School,
    Rider Workshop-USA

Suspension Academy Graduate 1 + 1 = 3
    Writer, 2008 MRA Season Program-Feature Article, "The Colorado Sportbike Club"
    *Mngr., TerraNova Team Racing, MRA #112 Andrew Gillespie, Novice GTU Champion/Rookie of the Year-2007
    Member: AMA
    Red Cross--Disaster Assessment Team Captain, CPR, AED, First Aid, Veteran-USAF-K-9 Handler

Quote Originally Posted by pilot View Post
    From what I've seen, that would be the parts GIRLS. Now THAT'S customer service.
    Hahaha nothing sales parts better then
    Danny

Yeap that's where I got my gixxer too, pretty cheap price and very flexible on everything. Parts department and everything is A+++ Service as well. Never had a problem there, Highly recommended...... and yes the parts chicks are very hot haha
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

congrats. can you elaborate on what was so good about the experience and the deal you got? God knows we hear every detail of bad experiences, but its always nice to hear more about good experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    congrats. can you elaborate on what was so good about the experience and the deal you got? God knows we hear every detail of bad experiences, but its always nice to hear more about good experiences.
    For me I went in there by myself and they didn't try and pull the wool over my eyes, which is common in anything mechanical when dealing with a lady. When I first saw my bike, an '07 GSXR 600 used with 1000 mi, it was listed at $7200. I went in about 2 weeks later and it was down to $6900. I asked if they would take $6500 and they met me at $6700. Tracy also went over the entire bike with me and not just all the "pretty" stuff, he went over mechanical stuff too, and didn't talk down to me. They also hooked me up with tons of freebie stuff! Since the time I purchased my bike I have talked to them and they are always extremely helpful.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt -

That wht red Gixxer is Hot.

Quote Originally Posted by N1KSS1KS1x View Post
    That wht red Gixxer is Hot.
    Thanks, I like it!
    - Eleanor Roosevelt -

It's always great when you walk in and sales/parts just make you feel welcome and they're more than willing to answer all your questions even if they get the sense that you're not buying. Also cool that they went over everything about the bike with you, you don't get this type of costumer service in too many places now days. My bike was 1 of 4 new 07's back in October 2006 that they had in stock and they were priced well over 9 grand, I wasn't planning on buying but as we were waiting for my friend's CBR1000RR to get serviced I had them run my credit and all just for giggles, sales person came out and said "Well unfortunately we can't put you in a 750", I said "oh well it's okay, worth the shot", then he tells me "however we can put you in a 600 of your choice".... my mouth just dropped and I was like "screw it, better than nothing so I'll take the red/white/black" well to be barely 19 at the time and having a credit card and a 14k car under my name they let go of the bike for $9,000 out the door with tax and everything. I think it was a pretty good deal for me considering my age and walking out with a brand new 0 miles GSX-R.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )