Thread: fiberglass repair

fiberglass repair

Anyone know anyone that does this? When i droped my bike the engine bolt punched through the right fairing (sitting on the bike) and i have some scratches. Also anyone know anyone that has a sticker making machine? You know the one you hook up to a computer? I still have that nasty Orange/red GSXR sticker on the right and left fairings.. That is the only red i have left. Any and all info would be appriciated. Thanks Chad
    If guns kill people then i can blame my pencil for mis-spelled words!!!! (Larry the cable guy)

If he isn't too overwhelmed with racing and painting, give TC a call. When I dropped my superchicken, I cracked the snot outta my fairing. TC did an awesome job fixing it up for me, you can't even tell where the crack was!

is the body work on your bike the stock body work? or is aftermarket? If it is stock i dont think it is fiberglass most bikes boby work is ABS plastic which fiberglass cannot fix.Either way i can help you i work at morse custom fiberglass,we specialize in fixxing mortorcycle race body work but we can also fix plastic with a different method.
    If you want give me a call on my cell @ 720-203-6875
    Mike Hard Core Racing #25

A place here in the Springs can do it no prob if no big pieces are missin. They are called GP composites, reaaly good guys.

Actually,GP composites and Morse Custom Fiberglass share the same shop space but morse is the company that does the repairs! Mike

Re: fiberglass repair

Quote Originally Posted by hcr25 View Post
    Actually,GP composites and Morse Custom Fiberglass share the same shop space but morse is the company that does the repairs! Mike
    The rear cowl on my TL broke underneath where the plastic is used to hold the bracket on. I need to have the two mounting pieces of plastic repaired so I can bolt the bracket/cowl lock back on. Just trying to figure out where and how much it would cost to repair. Also wondering if this
    Morse Custom Fiberglass is still open.
    Will Jackson (303)908-9805
    Current ride: 2001 TL1000R red
    1979 XR500 I believe I have the world record jump of 60ft on this old heavy bike. Lol

Sold: '07 R6, '06 SV650, '05 and '01 Yz 250 2 smoker
    '87 SR 500, '97cr250, '80 xr250,
    '78 ts185, '08klx 140, '02 yz426f

Re: fiberglass repair

holy 9 years ago!

Call my father, Dave, at PV Motorsports, he can do the job for you. 7 2 0 2 8 0 3 6 1 3