Quote Originally Posted by The Berth
Quote Originally Posted by Tink
Quote Originally Posted by That spider-biaotch :P
Not to me......
But I'm sure that even if I were not ever a victim of this kind of trauma I would still think it was disgusting and revolting...
Any man that has to 'prove' himself by beating a woman is the lowest life scum on the planet.
It struck a nerve with me because I have been there, done that, will NEVER let it happen again....(no matter what retaliation tactics I must take in the future if such an incidence should occur).
Of course, it's ok that since none of you have experienced being beaten up and being put in the hospital while 5 months pregnant, that you would never be able to relate; that most of you will continue to laugh it up at the expense of someone else's PTSD.
Thank you all for your understanding and compassion. I'll remember that.
-Charlotte
I agree with you Char.. I was in an abusive relationship as well... for 5 yrs...

I've always wondered WHY.... WHY THE FUCK would you STAY in a abusive relationship???? That always kills me... No I don't WANT to see women get beat etc... I don't agree with it... Yes I WILL laugh at things making lite of it... But if I saw it or know of someone that is IN one I will do what I CAN to help get that person out...
I stayed out of fear... If i would have left, he would have killed me.