I moved into my new house this weekend and what not so I'm parking the bike into the garage of the new house tonight and I set my helmet with gloves on the sidewalk not even a house away, like 2 mins go by so I come out and my helmet is gone!!!!! I mean what the fuck? I haven't even been in this neighborhood for a FUCKING DAY and my neighbors already stealing my shit? That's just fucked up, I don't care wether I should've known better or not.... Please keep an eye out for my helmet on craigslist, ebay or any other for sale local listings in car/motorycle forums PLEASE!!!! I busted my ass off working to get this gear so I could ride safely and all so please if you know the person that did this LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

The helmet is a RED SCORPIO OCTANE with a few scuffs .. scheme on the side and the top part. It has a clear visor and a chin-pad for cold weather riding. The gloves are a pair of ICON LEATHER gloves in a small size. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU KNOW OF THIS GEAR, I DON'T HAVE MONEY TO BUY MORE GEAR SINCE I HELP MY FAMILY AND I HAVE TO PAY MY OUTREAGOUS BILLS AS WELL.

Helmet looks exactly like this one:

GLOVES: They look exactly like the black ones shown in the picture