Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mile High Madness, Member Ryan doing Stoppies!

If this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker
    This is like a 2004 version of West Side Story! Maybe after the stunt competition you would be willing to have a race competition. It's only fair. I know there are a few dudes in CSC that will give you guys a run for your money in the stunting category.
    If this happens it will be for fun! I am sure there are some great stunters in this club! I am not doubting that at all. GSXRKING is the one that wanted to have a competition. I just complied to it. I am ready to take on any challenge in that field. I am not the best in our club. But I can hold my own! When it comes to racing, we do have a couple guys in our club that would most likely be down for that to. Not sure they would have to be asked. I will be out stunting this weekend if the weather allows. So GsxrKing, if you want to meet up. Bring it on! LOL Let's have some fun people!
    My personal site: www.myspace.com/eaheer

why don't we dance it off... that would be cool break dance ONLY!!
    Drop it Like a Hydraulic!

Change your skirt and ride!

Break Dance?

WOW, those days are gone Aloth! Well at least for my old ass! HAHA!

This is like a 2004 version of West Side Story! Maybe after the stunt competition you would be willing to have a race competition. It's only fair. I know there are a few dudes in CSC that will give you guys a run for your money in the stunting category.
    Sweet, then maybe there can be a rumble in the ally, where everyone dances with knives!!!

Once your a jet...
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

WOW

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark
    Sweet, then maybe there can be a rumble in the ally, where everyone dances with knives!!!

Once your a jet...
    Don't think anyone is talking about getting that too extreme lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Aloth600
    why don't we dance it off... that would be cool break dance ONLY!!
    Dude, it's on.

You've been served. You're gonna get F'd in the A.

geoff

Hey anthony, I thought you were only like 26 or something

I like Joker's idea...take it to the streets to stunt and then to the track to rip around...now that's an EXTREME challenge!!!
    DOIN THE DAMN THANG!
    Holla at ya kid!

Quote Originally Posted by GSXRKID750
    Hey anthony, I thought you were only like 26 or something
    Nawww ... Anthony's an old, OLD man ... a dirty old man at that
    '05 Titanium 1000RR

How bout a good old fashioned debate? Pie eating contest? I know I know, how bout a potato sack race?
    Abba Zabba, you my only friend.

anthony you fuckin tool this is Nick. These CSC guys wont be down to do this.
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, a best friend will be in the cell with you saying "that was fun".

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by GSXRKing
    anthony you fuckin tool this is Nick. These CSC guys wont be down to do this.
    . I know the CSC wouldn't be involed. But hey if anyone wants to stunt with us and compare for them selves if they are better. We will be at Dalia or Havanna all weekend. I am on the CBR900RR with out farrings and a 12 bar. You can't miss me, the sexy one, and the badass! with no shirt and the pudge belly! i look like ive got a chichilla on my tummy

Re: Nick

Quote Originally Posted by eaheer
    I am on the CBR900RR with out farrings and a 12 bar. You can't miss me, the sexy one, and the badass! with no shirt and the pudge belly! i look like ive got a chichilla on my tummy
    WTF? i know the first step to acceptance is admittance, but your downright advertising!

WTF? i know the first step to acceptance is admittance, but your downright advertising! [/quote]

Drop it Like a Hydraulic!

Change your skirt and ride!

Quote Originally Posted by ryan
    I am on the CBR900RR with out farrings and a 12 bar. You can't miss me, the sexy one, and the badass! with no shirt and the pudge belly! i look like ive got a chichilla on my tummy
    WTF? i know the first step to acceptance is admittance, but your downright advertising!
    Dude ryan you are going to get your ass whipped for being on my computer and typing this shit. OH MAN it's on you little fuck!

Re: HAHA!

Hey GSXRKING! Name the place and the time, we would love to have a little competition in the stunting field. Would be fun! We could call it: Extreme Competition CSC goes against mHm! How about this weekend? We have some spots, and are ready to do this! HAHA, that would be fun! The winner takes the 2004's best stunters! Who ever looses remember, there is always next year! So what do yo think? Are you up for it or not?
    All I've seen you do is wheelies. I've seen you do them on the street, highway and at strips. The longest one on average is about 100 yards.
    You better start coming with more stunts(and burnouts don't count).
    And i would love to see one of those "12's" where you fall on your face again, classic.
    I don't consider a wheelie on a highway good unless it's 1/4 mile or longer. Who's the guy on the f2...now he can wheelie.

who r u takng about brando? me or eaheer? and I hve seen that guy on the F2 and his wheelies arnt that good.
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, a best friend will be in the cell with you saying "that was fun".

Re: HAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by brandolb
    Hey GSXRKING! Name the place and the time, we would love to have a little competition in the stunting field. Would be fun! We could call it: Extreme Competition CSC goes against mHm! How about this weekend? We have some spots, and are ready to do this! HAHA, that would be fun! The winner takes the 2004's best stunters! Who ever looses remember, there is always next year! So what do yo think? Are you up for it or not?
    All I've seen you do is wheelies. I've seen you do them on the street, highway and at strips. The longest one on average is about 100 yards.
    You better start coming with more stunts(and burnouts don't count).
    And i would love to see one of those "12's" where you fall on your face again, classic.
    I don't consider a wheelie on a highway good unless it's 1/4 mile or longer. Who's the guy on the f2...now he can wheelie.
    Dude! who are you to talk smack about my wheelies? First of all I don't even try to go that long on my wheelies. I set them down because I am trying other things, like learning balance point and much more. If you feel like you would like to battle me on wheelies? JUST BRING IT BRO! Let's see you put your money where your mouth is. Would you like to place a bet? Falling on my face huh? Dude if you can't rock 12's then don't knock it. It is so funny to see some of you guys talk so much shit but never back it up! Get a life!

So when is the show?
    Abba Zabba, you my only friend.

...and the show is I wanna see a damn show!

Anthony, have you pulled any 12's off? Without fuckin' up? That would be hard to beat...and I don't know many people off of CSC but I'm sure there are some that can stunt.

So...when are ya'll gonna do this?
    DOIN THE DAMN THANG!
    Holla at ya kid!

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by GSXRKID750
    ...and the show is I wanna see a damn show!

Anthony, have you pulled any 12's off? Without fuckin' up? That would be hard to beat...and I don't know many people off of CSC but I'm sure there are some that can stunt.

So...when are ya'll gonna do this?
    I have done another 12 with out falling off. Now that all my farrings are broken off, it's even easier to hold on and see infront of me. I also just got my Freestyle sprocket and 530 chain set. So I will be able to rock nice and slow 12's because my gear ratio is now 54 up!