Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mile High Madness, Member Ryan doing Stoppies!

Mile High Madness, Member Ryan doing Stoppies!

Hey guys, here is a short little video clip of MILE HIGH MADNESS EXTREME SPORTBIKE CLUB, member Ryan doing stoppies. Just click on this link: http://www.m-h-m.com/Ryan_stoppies_1.wmv
    Or you may find his video and others at: www.m-h-m.com Enjoy, and check out our forum!

Thanks,
    mHm - President, Anthony Heer
    My personal site: www.myspace.com/eaheer

You mind shrinking that puppy down a little?
    Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.

I appreciate the vid but......... , come on guy's.
    Keep up the work and post up better vid's.

R1ch
    Dude, I can do wheelies and stoppies that well and I suck!

This is how high I can wheelie

This is how high I can stoppie

Those stoppies were cute!!!

I think little ryan need some practice!!

This is a joke, right?

geoff

That is cool bro.

Quote Originally Posted by R1ch
    Dude, I can do wheelies and stoppies that well and I suck!

This is how high I can wheelie

This is how high I can stoppie
    That is cool how you broke that down and showed a wheelie, and a stoppie!
    No this is not a joke. Little Ryan just started doing stoppies that day. Hey some people have to start somewhere.

Hey the guy just started give him a break. I am sure he will get better. Keep practicing, you'll be money in no time. If stoppies are your thing.
    Abba Zabba, you my only friend.

That's right!

Quote Originally Posted by Joker
    Hey the guy just started give him a break. I am sure he will get better. Keep practicing, you'll be money in no time. If stoppies are your thing.
    That is what I am talking about. Support for a fellow biker. Thanks! www.m-h-m.com

Well, joker beat me to it. I just started doing stopies and they are smaller than the ones ryan was doing. Back off. Geez. You all had to start somewhere too. I'm sure all you stunters out there were able to do a stand up the first time you tried and held it all the way arround the block. Or were able to do a rolling stopie from 50 mph without going over the bars the first time you tried. ok, off my soapbox.

Totally bro!

Quote Originally Posted by kingnothing
    Well, joker beat me to it. I just started doing stopies and they are smaller than the ones ryan was doing. Back off. Geez. You all had to start somewhere too. I'm sure all you stunters out there were able to do a stand up the first time you tried and held it all the way arround the block. Or were able to do a rolling stopie from 50 mph without going over the bars the first time you tried. ok, off my soapbox.
    That is what i am talking about. Nice of you to support Ryan.

Thats cool, I can understand someone just starting out and what not, but if you are trying to promote your group/site as "stunters", at least bust out on a vid. with someone who can actually stunt!! You have to know more tricks then wheelies and stoppies if you are a true stunter!!!

Not stunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Big-J
    Thats cool, I can understand someone just starting out and what not, but if you are trying to promote your group/site as "stunters", at least bust out on a vid. with someone who can actually stunt!! You have to know more tricks then wheelies and stoppies if you are a true stunter!!!
    We are not trying to promote our group as a stunters. Just happened to have Ryan doing some stoppies. Stunting is one of our passions. We are a extreme sportbike club. Which means we demostrate all the extreme abilities of sportbikes. We have track vids, and canyon riding as well. Just wanted to show some of Ryans friends his vid. MILE HIGH MADNESS EXTREME SPORTBIKE CLUB! www.m-h-m.com

Hey big-j!!!! Super Grover could kick the Count's ass any day.

R1ch
    I was just jokin, I am sure given a little time he will be rocking my wheelie and stoppie world. Just be safe, wear gear when stunting, have good health insurance, and TRY not to get hurt.

Re: Not stunters.

Quote Originally Posted by eaheer
    We are not trying to promote our group as a stunters. Just happened to have Ryan doing some stoppies. Stunting is one of our passions. We are a extreme sportbike club. Which means we demostrate all the extreme abilities of sportbikes. We have track vids, and canyon riding as well. Just wanted to show some of Ryans friends his vid. MILE HIGH MADNESS EXTREME SPORTBIKE CLUB! www.m-h-m.com
    Post one of the track vids!

Quote Originally Posted by kingnothing
    Hey big-j!!!! Super Grover could kick the Count's ass any day.

Grover is a Bitch, I f*cked him up a long time ago!! :P It's Elmo Im worried about!!

Proud Sponsor/pit crew to: -PUCK-MRA #719
    R.I.P 502

Post one of the track vids!
    Or better yet a Canyon Vid!!!
    The more you sweat in peace...The less you bleed in war.

No longer in Afghanistan...That better Tink???

"Though I walk through the desert in the shadow of death I fear no one for I am the baddest mother f___ in the desert."

We are a extreme sportbike club. Which means we demostrate all the extreme abilities of sportbikes. We have track vids, and canyon riding as well.

Extreme is so '87

Just wanted to show some of Ryans friends his vid. MILE HIGH MADNESS EXTREME SPORTBIKE CLUB! www.m-h-m.com
    Showin' his first day vid is fine - but you should at least post that warning in your initial post instead of this:

Hey guys, here is a short little video clip of MILE HIGH MADNESS EXTREME SPORTBIKE CLUB, member Ryan doing stoppies.
    and then expect us to give him a break b/c it was his first time. Sheesh... :P You do mention something about "extreme abilities" up there somewhere...

geoff

p.s. If you post a track vid - don't post one of your first day on the track... ok? And make sure whoever you're filming is running sub 1:10s at SCR - that's at least fast - though not extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by mra828
    We are a extreme sportbike club. Which means we demostrate all the extreme abilities of sportbikes. We have track vids, and canyon riding as well.

Extreme is so '87
    Bwahahaha!!!!

I just pictured someone in some striped "zubaz" pants, a tank top, and some Oakley Blades, throwin' up the saying, "we're extreme dude."

I'm not knocking your club, but why say "we're extreme"? As opposed to those un-extreme over here. NickNinja comes to mind, he's not extreme, he's just crazy.
    Green '99 ZX-6R
    "Yeah, crazy girls are the best in bed. They're also the most likely to bite off your weiner."

I just pictured someone in some striped "zubaz" pants, a tank top, and some Oakley Blades, throwin' up the saying, "we're extreme dude."

Proud Sponsor/pit crew to: -PUCK-MRA #719
    R.I.P 502

I agree with mra828: "Extreme"? "Stunter" ? - if you're going to use that terminology, be prepared to live up to it.

"Extreme" track vids? Be careful - unless you're shattering Shane Turpin's track record at SCR (1:04:something), you're really not that extreme in anyone's book. I'm willing to bet a lot of MRA would suck the paint off your "extreme" track riding...

And as for "extreme" canyon riding....
    "Life is not a journey unto the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but rather
    to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!"

-
    SV650S/SV650 Superbike/R6/1150GS/Tuono R