Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mile High Madness, Member Ryan doing Stoppies!

Re: Not stunters.

Quote Originally Posted by surfinspacegirl
    And as for "extreme" canyon riding....
    Now Hanna, they could be on to something here - this could be the real deal. Think about it - I'm picturing riding an R1 down a slot canyon in Utah somewhere... sort of a sportbiking meets canyoneering thing - complete with mandatory swims, drops and rappels.

Now THAT would be extreme!

geoff

Man, who pissed in the community Cheerios this morning?

Scott, the eXtReMe Beer Drinker

Word to your mother!
    Scott
    Silver CBR1000RR

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.

Re: Not stunters.

Quote Originally Posted by mra828
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinspacegirl
    And as for "extreme" canyon riding....
    Now Hanna, they could be on to something here - this could be the real deal. Think about it - I'm picturing riding an R1 down a slot canyon in Utah somewhere... sort of a sportbiking meets canyoneering thing - complete with mandatory swims, drops and rappels.

Now THAT would be extreme!

geoff

You know, you're right. What was I thinking..
    We could throw in a couple of gnarly uphill sections through boulderfields and the like, have a portage too and call it the "Ultimate Extreme Superbike Canyon Challenge"...

"Life is not a journey unto the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but rather
    to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out and leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!"

-
    SV650S/SV650 Superbike/R6/1150GS/Tuono R

Quote Originally Posted by 1000RR
    Man, who pissed in the community Cheerios this morning?

Scott, the eXtReMe Beer Drinker

Word to your mother!
    Now that is the most Extreme Funniest picture and quote I have ever seen. (well we decided to name it extreme because to a lot of people, what we do on our bikes is pretty extreme! To some of you, it isn't. That's cool, I understand your thoughts and comments. Thanks for all of your feedback!)
    My personal site: www.myspace.com/eaheer

Quote Originally Posted by eaheer
    Now that is the most Extreme Funniest picture and quote I have ever seen. (well we decided to name it extreme because to a lot of people, what we do on our bikes is pretty extreme! To some of you, it isn't. That's cool, I understand your thoughts and comments. Thanks for all of your feedback!)
    Tell ya one thing, for the amount of shit you've taken today here, you've dealt with it amazingly well so props to ya. Have to come check out one of your wheelie schools someday.

Lates,

-Rich
    '06 GSX-R 1000
    We have here a message from the National Pancake Institute: F--k Waffles
    "Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English & bad English." -- Korben Dallas

Torque: The return

Sounds like the sequel is about to happen here on CSC. MRA vs MHM.

Funny you say that.

Quote Originally Posted by KooLaid
    Torque: The return

Sounds like the sequel is about to happen here on CSC. MRA vs MHM.
    It is funny you say that. I actually liked that movie!

thanks for all the "positive feedback" yes, that was my first time trying a stoppie, i think i did ok. Its scary! Especially with a bike I just bought at the begining of summer. And dont say "wow, you just started riding, you shouldnt be doing stunts or even driving over the speed limit." Im well aware of my capabilities on a motorcycle, and yes, i am still learning, and getting used to it, but ill try what im comfortable with, and will deal with whatever consequences, thats how i learn. I apologize that i didnt roll out of the womb on a bike doing wheelies. I never claimed to be a stunter, i joined MHM with the aspirations to learn a few tricks from some good guys that know what they're doing, and thats whats happening. In my eyes, and a lot of other new riders eyes, the stuff they do IS extreme, once i get used to it more, and try more tricks for myself, then it wont be so extreme. But thats just human nature.
    Dont bag on em for a name. And im going to keep at them stoppies! [/img]

Quote Originally Posted by ryan
    probably think this is extreme:

Scott
    Silver CBR1000RR

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.

Hotlinked from excoboard.com free message boards. That is extreme! LOL your picture no worky!
    Abba Zabba, you my only friend.

cmon guys, copy paste, its not rocket science
    Sometimes...
    You can Cry until there is nothing wet in you.
    You can Scream and Curse to where your throat rebels and ruptures.
    You can Pray, all you want, to whatever god you think will listen. And, still, it makes NO difference.
    It goes on, with no sign as to when it might release you.
    And you know, that if it ever did relent...

It would not be because it cared.

-Written in blood
    before everything
    went black.

well shit, it works on my screen...

Quote Originally Posted by RaverDude
    cmon guys, copy paste, its not rocket science
    That would require work on my part.
    Scott
    Silver CBR1000RR

HAHA

Yea just copy and paste ryan.

can't ... listen ... to the word ... EXTREME .. one more f#$^ing time!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This whole thread is extreme in it's annoyance!

Could someone please define for me, what extreme track riding is, and why y'all are claiming to do it (and yet I never see you guys out there winning shit, which puts it more in the "average" track riding category). I don't get it. I am extremely confused here.

Moron!

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe
    can't ... listen ... to the word ... EXTREME .. one more f#$^ing time!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This whole thread is extreme in it's annoyance!

Could someone please define for me, what extreme track riding is, and why y'all are claiming to do it (and yet I never see you guys out there winning shit, which puts it more in the "average" track riding category). I don't get it. I am extremely confused here.
    YOu know what? You are such a moron man. Get over it, it's a word in a clubs name. My god, there is so many other things to bitch about then a stupid word. Infact, the word extreme isn't even a trade mark of MILE HIGH MADNESS. It is a run off of the hole website. So before you get to freaked out, and go off the deep end (If you haven't already) relax, because you are not apart of it anyways. We are only trying to get our club name out. mHm loves CSC, and has high respect for this club! We are no ways trying to compete with CSC or any other club! Take care and have a good time riding!

I've done some extreme riding LOL
    2011 GSXR 750

Re: Moron!

YOu know what? You are such a moron man. Get over it, it's a word in a clubs name. My god, there is so many other things to bitch about then a stupid word. Infact, the word extreme isn't even a trade mark of MILE HIGH MADNESS. It is a run off of the hole website. So before you get to freaked out, and go off the deep end (If you haven't already) relax, because you are not apart of it anyways. We are only trying to get our club name out. mHm loves CSC, and has high respect for this club! We are no ways trying to compete with CSC or any other club! Take care and have a good time riding!
    Extreme boldfaced type!

And btw I trademarked the word "extreme" and all similar spellings and capitalizations last week. Judging from the number of my new intellectual property's appearances in this thread alone you all owe me roughly $178,000. Thanks and my lawyers will be in touch.

-R
    '06 GSX-R 1000
    We have here a message from the National Pancake Institute: F--k Waffles
    "Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English & bad English." -- Korben Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by Stark
    Extreme boldfaced type!

And btw I trademarked the word "extreme" and all similar spellings and capitalizations last week. Judging from the number of my new intellectual property's appearances in this thread alone you all owe me roughly $178,000. Thanks and my lawyers will be in touch.

-R
    Please give me a break! This is got to be one of the dumbest conversations I have ever seen! I am done with this post. Ryan I think for your first time as doing stoppies, you were EXTREME BRO! Keep up the good work!

I have an EXTREME headache now
    Scott
    Silver CBR1000RR

[/quote]Please give me a break! This is got to be one of the dumbest conversations I have ever seen! I am done with this post. Ryan I think for your first time as doing stoppies, you were EXTREME BRO! Keep up the good work![/quote]

Sounds like dudes getting extremely pissed off

Damn we have Ralph and Hanna dogging mHm very professional. Why don't we do this if CSC is sooo much better because the name of their club doesn't have the word "extreme" in it. Lets have a little stunt competition??? Pick your best guys and we will do it up. BTW my .02 I think track riding is gay and would be ashamed to be a wanna be "Racer". CSC races and has stunters so you better change your club name to Biker Boyz
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, a best friend will be in the cell with you saying "that was fun".

HAHA!

Hey GSXRKING! Name the place and the time, we would love to have a little competition in the stunting field. Would be fun! We could call it: Extreme Competition CSC goes against mHm! How about this weekend? We have some spots, and are ready to do this! HAHA, that would be fun! The winner takes the 2004's best stunters! Who ever looses remember, there is always next year! So what do yo think? Are you up for it or not?

This is like a 2004 version of West Side Story! Maybe after the stunt competition you would be willing to have a race competition. It's only fair. I know there are a few dudes in CSC that will give you guys a run for your money in the stunting category.
    Abba Zabba, you my only friend.