Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Two Brothers Pipe?

Re: Two Brothers Pipe?

Quote Originally Posted by hcr25 View Post
    You already lost Keepitgreen!
    It's all for fun.. Besides, I don't mind losing a '99 Ducati 750ss.. Hell, it ain't even green so I gotta get rid of it somehow.

Somebody call that PINKS dude and tell him we want an ALL OUT with bikes here in Denver! When he asks when, you say "RIGHT FUCKIN' NOW PAL".

Quote Originally Posted by Keepitgreen View Post
    It's all for fun.. Besides, I don't mind losing a '99 Ducati 750ss.. Hell, it ain't even green so I gotta get rid of it somehow.

Somebody call that PINKS dude and tell him we want an ALL OUT with bikes here in Denver! When he asks when, you say "RIGHT FUCKIN' NOW PAL".
    If you tell him you're racing Clarkie, he'll tell you not to waste his time...just sign the pink slip and hand it over.
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

I don't know if Clarkie can go straight though, he'll be trying to drag knee.

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    I don't know if Clarkie can go straight though, he'll be trying to drag knee.
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

So when do drag races start up around here? I wouldn't mind going out and seeing some and stuff.

I would love a 750SS!
    It is what it is

Let's just say we don't race and I don't get my ass handed to me.
    How much would you spend for one? Maybe we can negotiate something, 'cause that Matt Black next to 'ol Green doesn't mix well.

I got a bike to run.
    Who's in?

I ain't kiddin'..

It is what it is