Thread: Wanted to give props to Aurora Honda

Wanted to give props to Aurora Honda

Recently bought my 1100XX from there. For a dealership, I think they are about the most honest out there. No BS about pricing, no dealer prep fees. What you see on the tag is as high as it will get. If you pay it, well too bad for you!

I dig this shop, family owned and nice people. Plus if you are one of those people who do the 600 mile checkup, it's only 125 there, not the 300 I saw here.

Anyways, yeah for Aurora Honda. Beats the hell outa dealing with Fay.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

in a trailer park, wearing a dirty wife beater.
    salsashark did you ever change the plugs in your 919?? I tryed it the other day changed #1 plug then I got to 2 and 3 then I gave up..the frame is almost over the #3! What a bitch!! I might just take it somewhere..

Gotta love Hondas.

No, I never changed the plugs in the 919, but as an example, I had to grind down a socket to even get to the plugs on my shadow. Major pain in the ass.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

I never changed the plugs in my 919- was always wondering how it was done though. I bought my 919 at Aurora Honda and went there for parts and BS every few weeks for a year or two. Once I got my BMW, I stopped going there at all. I just dropped by there for some goldwing parts and they all still knew my name and gave me crap about the beemer. It was awesome!
    Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.